Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By DarkAngel
I'm sure many people on here will be familiar with http://www.hauntedhotsauce.com as they're using some of Ryan's designs on their site.

Whilst I like the look of their products, have you checked their prices?

$18 JUST FOR A BOTTLE OF SPICY KETCHUP????????

Who the hell is gonna fork out that amount for a bottle of sauce?

:o
By Aylortay
*raises hand*

I would!

12 oz is a good size for the amount you'll use on a normal basis (probably not a lot), so it would last long... Plus the packing sells me on it too. It's unique and creative.
By Hollow
Truth be told, one can purchase any of the Haunted Hot Sauce products for less than $10.

Haunted Hot Sauce Products (without coffins)

However, you have to admit that the packaging is freaking original and makes for a killer conversation piece!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yea, you gotta love that packaging. Those little coffins are all handmade by "The Undertaker" himself. The entire package makes a great conversation piece.
By HauntedHotSauce.com
DarkAngel,

I admit that for some people my products can seem a little pricey but I really do make the sauces myself, fill the bottles myself, create, print and attach the labels myself, build each and every coffin myself, and fill and ship every order myself.

Although Haunted Hot Sauce is very labor intensive, it truly is a labor of love! My products aren't for everybody...they're for true horror novelty fans who enjoy a high-quality, ultra-flavorful spicy food product. It sooooo much more than "spicy ketchup". (My first bottle sold for $77.00 on ebay...prices have dropped quite a bit since then...eh?)

Thanks to those who chimed in to defend what I do and thanks so much Ryan for all of your support this year!!

(btw...this is my first post on this forum.)

HAPPY HALLOWEEEN!!!
By DarkAngel
I suppose I should clarify a few points, I was not of course critisising the product itself, in fact being a lover of spicy foods I would dearly love to try it. Indeed, it's the sort of thing I would like to trot out at a dinner party to suprise the guests with (gotta love those coffins).

However the point of my original post was that the price seemed somewhat excessive (to me anyway) when compared to an ordinary bottle of sauce from the supermarket.

I know thats not a fair comparison. However, I'm sure you appreciate that "at a glance" people's initial thought might well be "How much????"
By Aylortay
However the point of my original post was that the price seemed somewhat excessive (to me anyway) when compared to an ordinary bottle of sauce from the supermarket.

I know thats not a fair comparison. However, I'm sure you appreciate that "at a glance" people's initial thought might well be "How much????"
maybe it's just me, but I didn't even think twice about the price on it, honestly. It's a specialty product so it's bound to be a little more expensive (plus I've seen sauces just in normal jars with "clever" names that go for the same amount or more). Then when you throw in the fact that everything is handmade and the packaging is nifty, I think it's an extrememly reasonable price :) But my initial reaction to it definitely wasn't that it was too much to spend.

You get what you pay for :)
By HauntedHotSauce.com
Point taken...and yes...initial reactions from potential customers are very valuable. I'm sure that you're not the first one to say "$18.00!? Is he nuts?!" (or even a less acceptable version of that exclamation) :o

When I add up all of the time and materials that I consume making each one, the cost barely covers it. I guess my items appeal to a select group of individuals too.

Anyway, enough about monetary issues...it's Halloween!!! MUHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

Happy Halloween all!!
By balsak40
I would pay for it! In fact I'll order it now! Hotter the better! :D
By HauntedHotSauce.com
The newly released FLESHFEAST 3 - "Revenge of Fleshfeast" is the hottest! It contains cayenne peppers, coarse-ground black pepper AND crushed red pepper flakes all slow-simmered into the sauce. There are hotter varieties of peppers out there but I feel that they quickly remove your tongue's ability to distinguish flavor...and flavor is king for Haunted Hot Sauce products. For no additional charge, you can also get any of my hot sauce products "charred", that is with the addition of a robust smoky flavor!! Yum!!

I haven't taken pictures of the Fleshfeast 3 bottle yet for the site (I've been slammed these past two weeks) but the label features the disturbing zombie/ghost from the movie "Ghost Story". Yes it comes in its own handmade cedar coffin filled with Spanish moss and a few novelty maggots thrown in. (Or you can order the bottle by itself)

Here's the label:

Lemme know if you have any questions...I'm going to leave my machine in a couple hours...I've got some last minute decorating to do and some sounds and lights to set up.
By znexo
it's all well worth it, even when we haven't tried the hot sauce yet!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Even with a last minute order, I received my Haunted Hot Sauce in plenty of time for Halloween. Well worth the purchase price. As I mentioned, I'm a sucker for the creative packaging and creepy illustrations.

I love my little coffin. I almost want to kill small creatures so I can have a practical use for the well-crafted casket. For now, it's on my shelf as a decoration.

Upon opening it the coffin, I was greeted by the image of a zombie and a few maggots. Who wouldn't be salivating by this point?! The bottles are nestled snuggly inside, but like all things undead, they don't stay put in their "final" resting place for long.

The sauce is hot and tasty. And I think I heard a muffled groan the first time I opened the bottle, so I'm pretty sure it's made with authentic zombies.