Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By nicolabradshaw
We've booked our wedding for 4th November next year and I was wanting to use pumpkins as my table decorations. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do?
I was thinking of one of the following

naming all of the tables after trees (maple leaf theme on cake/invites etc) and carving the leaf shape of that particular tree onto a pumpkin as my table names
Our initials with little maple leaves around them
'shadowing' something on the side and filling them with flowers

The other thing I need help with is what can I put the pumpkins on? Im thinking if they are directly on the table they may look too small so need to go onto some type of stand
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey Nicola. Sadly this forum is pretty quiet in the off-season, so you might not get many replies. Regardless of the specifics you decide on, I do really like idea of a maple leaf theme. If you need patterns with fall leaves, that's where I might be able to assist. :)
By Raven
You could use the tiny pumpkins as name place settings at each plate. Use a black sharpie to put each persons name on the 'kin. Of course this may not be cost effective if you have a lot of people. Or you can go with the leaf theme and tie on the names to the stem, something like this..

By Kayo
if you are actually carving into smallish pumpkins and put leaves put an image of what you are carving on the invite because not everyone can recognize leaves by the tree they match. also if you are letting kids come maybe for the 'kids' table use like a cartoon character or something else from the kids section of the site.
By shutterbug
For the 4th of Nov you should be able to get the small gourd stuff a heck of a lot cheaper 'cause Halloween is done.There could also be a pile of pie kin around...cheap.They carve well.