Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Ajax
Whats on your Christmas Wishlist this Christmas?

For me in books,

The Walking Dead: Rise of The Governor
11/22/63: A Novel
Monsters In The Movies
Batman Files, The
The Walking Dead Volume 15 TP
Adventures of Tintin Complete Slipcase
The Joker: A Visual History of the Clown Prince of Crime
Batman: Noel

Action Figures
THE WALKING DEAD COMIC SERIES 1(McFarlane toys).

Video Games

Zelda
Skyrim

Whats everyone else want for Christmas this year? I won't get all that of course but it's nice to dream.
By Batgirl
That Joker book looks gorgeous! I just might have to add that to my wish list too!

Nice list, by the way. I haven't put mine together yet. Usually I just ask for Amazon gift cards (you can get EVERYTHING on Amazon).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I don't play a large number of video games, but a couple high profile titles on my list would be..

Batman: Arkham City
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I have a lot of blurays on my wishlist. Many of them are affordable around $10, which should make it pretty easy for my family to find a movie gift for me. Among them, I am wishing for...

The Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2 (25th Anniversary Edition)
Army of Darkness (Screwhead Edition)
An American Werewolf in London (Full Moon Edition)
Gremlins
Edward Scissorhands

Gremlins and Edward Scissorhands both take place around Christmas, which seems fitting. Another holiday movie that showed up on my radar is a Munsters DVD. It's not the original cast, but for little more than $5, it's surely worth a look just to get some good ideas for how to add some monster themes into your Christmas.

DVD: "The Munsters' Scary Little Christmas"

Speaking of movies, any fans of the "Return of the Living Dead" movie series (particularly the first film) might like this retrospective book and DVD.

Book: "The Complete History of the Return of the Living Dead"
DVD: "More Brains! A Return To The Living Dead"

Other books on my list...

Book: "Monsters in the Movies"
Book: "The Art of Drew Struzan"
Book: "Zombies!: An Illustrated History of the Undead"
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax, here's one for you. A doll that is half Ash / half Evil Ash. :D

Part of the collection on display at Abomination Nursery. One-of-a-kind handmade horror art by Armgardt Richter Rose.
By SuperSonic
I have very few things on my list this year, but here we go.

Any Sonic related merchandise (of course).

Boxers (been needing some for a while).

Anything Muppets. I prefer Animal and Swedish Chef

Goldeneye - Reloaded (PS3)

House of the Dead Overkill: Extended Cut (PS3)

A micro-SD card for my phone.

A few cds (none of you in all probability know the bands).

Any new/old Hartford Whalers Merchandise

Thats about it for now. Nothing else has thrown it'self at me yet.
By Chewy
SuperSonic wrote: Any new/old Hartford Whalers Merchandise
Dude! I officially forgive you for all that Toronto Maple Leaf stuff i'm sure i remember you being proud of!

I'd offer you up my game worn Pat Verbeek Jersey, but I just cant part with it, or any of my other stinky whale stuff. My wife got me a new retro whalers hat last christmas. Every once and a while someone will say "the whalers?"

Muahaha!

As for my list, its small now, just had my 40th birthday & the wife took me to vegas to celebrate, so, really what more could i want?

Ok, I still want a new lens for my camera - its not like its a pro level $2,200 beast or anything. Oh yes, it is.
By matspud
Some ZP christmas patterns so I can carve my remaining real kins before they rot ( and it has started ) :cry: :cry: :cry:
By SuperSonic
Chewy wrote:
SuperSonic wrote: Any new/old Hartford Whalers Merchandise
Dude! I officially forgive you for all that Toronto Maple Leaf stuff i'm sure i remember you being proud of!

I'd offer you up my game worn Pat Verbeek Jersey, but I just cant part with it, or any of my other stinky whale stuff. My wife got me a new retro whalers hat last christmas. Every once and a while someone will say "the whalers?"

Muahaha!

As for my list, its small now, just had my 40th birthday & the wife took me to vegas to celebrate, so, really what more could i want?

Ok, I still want a new lens for my camera - its not like its a pro level $2,200 beast or anything. Oh yes, it is.

Well if we turn back the clock a little on my lifetime, I grew up watching them play games. Then when they were removed rom the league, I had to watch the leafs (which at the time they werent half bad), I still like them. They just arent really close to my heart anymore (the Leafs). After Sundin retired, the team IMO fell apart.

I would have rathered them come back as opposed to Winnipeg....