Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Last night I cut open a pumpkin to find a large majority of the seeds seemed to be rotten. I checked all over the outside of the pumpkin and could not find any soft spots, holes or cracks. The walls inside looked fine but a lot of the seeds were black or just turning black. I don't recall ever seeing this before.

By Kayo
looks to me like you caught the rot early 8)
By MooBoo
Ewww! I have never seen this before either, maybe there was some sort of disease to the seeds :?
By monstermash
That RD, is a genuine zombie pumpkin. Rotten to the core! :lol:
By SuperSonic
monstermash wrote:That RD, is a genuine zombie pumpkin. Rotten to the core! :lol:
I agree! :twisted:

I had a pumpkin like this for a carving party I had on Sunday. Most disturbing pumpkin I had ever seen.
By NikkiRae
I just bought a pumpkin on Saturday that was absolutely great. The outside looked awesome and there were no soft spots. Then my cousin and I cut it open and it was completely rotted on the inside. I mean, spoiled to no end. Everything was goopy and liquified and smelled horrible. It was so sad :cry:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cutting open a pumpkin is always a surprise. Never know exactly what you'll find in there! Can't say I've ever seen black rotten seeds before though! Strange. Maybe those are Zombie Pumpkin seeds. If you plant rotten seeds, they just grow a Zombie Pumpkin right off the bat.
By Ajax
Ah that explains Gus :wink: :P
By nosferatu
The last time I posted a picture on the internet with the question "Is this normal?", it ended up with the police getting involved... :lol: Only joking.

The thing I noticed this year was how watery the pumpkins were and how rot set in almost immediately. They reeked after two days and was actually glad to get them out of the house this morning.

You have probably just carved a genetically modified pumpkin which has had its DNA corrupted by a secret government laboratory near your pumpkin supplier and unleashed a deadly virus upon the world.
By CorpseBride
I have gotten a pumpkin like that before, a couple years ago. I never discovered why it was like that I just kept carving anyways. I just assumed it was early rot and I bleached the heck out of the kin. :lol:
By Kayo
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Cutting open a pumpkin is always a surprise. Never know exactly what you'll find in there! Can't say I've ever seen black rotten seeds before though! Strange. Maybe those are Zombie Pumpkin seeds. If you plant rotten seeds, they just grow a Zombie Pumpkin right off the bat.
do we get guaranteed what pattern will grow? this would be a good marketing plan for you Ryan! just run around pumpkin patches in the middle of the night spreading "logo" seeds :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
I've never seen black seeds like that before. I've carved some pretty sloppy and just this side of not completely rotten kins before but never any weird black seeds....
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Funny enough, this also happened to me this year. Not sure what caused it but after I gutted the pumpkin it was fine.
By monstermash
Definately twilight zone stuff! On a semi related topic, a few months ago I had a boiled egg that had no yolk in it. None at all, just white. Ive never seen that before. I did eat the evidence but took a pic first. :)