Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By pagemaster1993
So where I live Trick Or Treat is held on another night than Halloween. Ours is always on the last Thursday of October. How about you guys? Does where you live have a specific day other than Halloween?
By ghostface
We have 2 nights, 2 days before Halloween & the day before Halloween.
By Raven
We usually have a few special events for TOT before Halloween. Door to door is still on Halloween although every year it's on a week day you hear people talking about changing the date.
By staticfurball
Nope, always on the 31st. and mat night always the night before...get your toilet pare rolls ready!!! lol
By badgers
It's usually on the 31st here. The weekend night before though they have a Trunk or Treat, where people decorate their cars/trucks and give candy out of the back of their cars to kids in costume. It's usually at the community center parking lot.
By keifferone
Halloween night only. My town is lame. :(
By amandap80
keifferone wrote:Halloween night only. My town is lame. :(
Not lame! Awesome! I HATE worrying about what night TorT is on. This year, it is on the 29th for goodness sake. Cuts 2 days off my display work time.
By SuperSonic
If it were on any other night, I'd flip my *hit. I must be honest about that.

For me though, door to door is still on Halloween. So I carve in the days leading up to Halloween. I start today :D
By keifferone
amandap80 wrote:
Not lame! Awesome! I HATE worrying about what night TorT is on. This year, it is on the 29th for goodness sake. Cuts 2 days off my display work time.
I just wish they would have something cool was going on this weekend in my town. I miss living in Chicago :cry:
By NikkiRae
Pittsburgh always has theirs on Halloween, but the surrounding suburbs are always on a different day. Usually the Saturday before Halloween. Pretty much the only reason I don't want to move out of the city. I'm right near the biggest Halloween parade in the area and I get to celebrate on the actual day.
By nosferatu
In the UK its Halloween only. Early birds or late arrivals would be sent away with a flea in their ear.
By pagemaster1993
So basically almost every were else it is on Halloween? That sucks for me.
By keifferone
nosferatu wrote:In the UK its Halloween only. Early birds or late arrivals would be sent away with a flea in their ear.
You give out free bugs?!?! Thats awesome :lol:
Sorry I need to be overly silly right now to combat the really crappy day :oops:
By amandap80
keifferone wrote: Sorry I need to be overly silly right now to combat the really crappy day :oops:
WORD. Thank goodness today was my last day at work until next Tuesday. Today sucked beach balls.
By keifferone
amandap80 wrote:
keifferone wrote: Sorry I need to be overly silly right now to combat the really crappy day :oops:
WORD. Thank goodness today was my last day at work until next Tuesday. Today sucked beach balls.
I still have today and tomorrow but I am taking a vacation day on Monday.
Yes Yesterday suck BIG beach balls :wink: