Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Liderc
I'm too excited about halloween, im a normal 20 year old other than I greatly enjoy halloween, my parents think I'm an idiot so its odd being in the house wanting to talk about halloween but having no one in real life to talk to about it. Hope you guys are like me and im not the only one.
By Tkaraoke
You are the only one.....

Now *THAT* is a scary thought! LOL

I spent most of my Halloweens away from home because I just couldn't get into the spirit of things. Last year, after I carved my first pumpkin, I promised myself that next year things would be different. So far I've been active in carving Funkins (three weeks ago) and now I'm working on other Halloween projects. I'm so stoked this year that I can hardly contain myself.
By Kerianne19
I know how you feel Liderc! My dad has instilled the fine love of all things Halloween in me, but my mom thinks it is weird... She just doesn't understand all the fun it! So while my dad and I carved dozens of pumpkins, decked our front lawn out as the cemetary, and turned the garage into a dungeon, my mother just watched... Wondering what it was that drove us to do such things :)
By Kittie
Yeah, at age 20 my boyfriend (current husband) and I were in our 2nd apartment and we stole the porch of the house that year and put about 7 pumpkins out in the yard. Now at age 26, my husband and I own our own home and last year we had 33 pumpkins and this year we want at least 35