Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Tkaraoke
Now that you've given us the creeps with your old Patch Master avatar it looks like you've become zombie-fied! Is this the preview of you new costume for this year?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hmmm. Maybe. Maybe not. 8)

My 2006 costume idea will have to be kept under wraps for now. (and no, it's not going to be a mummy)
By Tkaraoke
Which ever it will be the makeup looks totally awesome. Are those white contact lenses?

Looks like you belong as a lead singer in one of those thrash-metal bands!

:lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
By this time of year, I've spent so much time at the computer that my eyes just sorta do that naturally. :shock:
By Tkaraoke
ZombiePumpkins wrote:By this time of year, I've spent so much time at the computer that my eyes just sorta do that naturally. :shock:
That would be funny if it probably wasn't so true! We'll have to tell Aylortay to loosen up your shackles a little bit so you get away from the computer for a few minutes.
:)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, where'd you hear that Aylortay puts shackles on me? You're not supposed to know what goes on in the dungeon. Someone's been sharing my dirty little secrets. It was Igor, wasn't it? That's it... I'm docking his pay!
By Tkaraoke
I figured after that "Let me know when you have Aylortay strung up from that tree. I'd like to take a few whacks" comment she'd have to find some way to keep you in line! ROFL

....that and she doesn't strike me as a "cattle prod" kind of gal!
:lol:

You know, she's going to login, read this, and then say very loudly, "What the heck are these two goofs going on about?!" LOL
By Aylortay
Oh, but I am :twisted:
By Tkaraoke
Aylortay wrote:
Oh, but I am :twisted:
Holy moley! :ducking and running:

That old Photoshop image is great! I guess I wasn't around when he first did that. I'm still pretty much a newbie around these parts but I know I'll be hanging around here as long as the site is still alive and kicking.