Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
So I was shopping around for some furniture for my new home and I became increasingly frustrated with all of the mundane pieces out there. I really like ornate furniture, the whole victorian vibe. But then a light bulb went off...I am going to make....

THIS

PDF of the plans
http://diycoffin.com/images/CoffinPlans.pdf

I am probably going to go with basic black with some metal handles and such. I think I may put wheels on chippendale type legs as well. It would be nice if I could move it around. It will be perfect for storage or blankets, toys, bodies, etc. :lol:
By pagemaster1993
The Coffintable, I always wanted one of these ever since I saw it in Scary Godmother.
By CorpseBride
I could quit my job and make coffins for a living at this rate!

I am curious to see what it will look like. I am unsure if I want to go all out and use it as a Halloween decoration or subdue it a little and use it all year round. Question for you....would you run away if you saw someone who had a coffintable in their living room all year round? :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, if you're taking orders.... sign me up. ;)

As for whether or not we'd run away if we saw a coffin in your living room... you may be asking the wrong crowd, if you want a "normal" neutral opinion. As I'm sure you know, I'd only think more highly of you, and want to visit more frequently.

I often wonder how my home looks to typical daywalkers who may not be as into Halloween as I. When a new guest visits for the first time, and they see all the skulls on my kitchen centerpiece, they must think I've been having a seance to wake the dead. Then again, maybe lifting a glass to toast isn't the only kind of "spirit raising" I do around here. :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
Personally I think it would be awesome! Then again, when I walk into a perfect tastefully decorated home I always shudder a little bit and think they must be crazy.
By GUS
CorpseBride wrote:I could quit my job and make coffins for a living at this rate!

I am curious to see what it will look like. I am unsure if I want to go all out and use it as a Halloween decoration or subdue it a little and use it all year round. Question for you....would you run away if you saw someone who had a coffintable in their living room all year round? :lol:
Yes!
By zombombie
CorpseBride wrote:I could quit my job and make coffins for a living at this rate!

Run away? Hell, I'd move in!! :lol:
By pagemaster1993

Hey, making coffins for a living was a very good job in the old west. Of course that is because some one was shot everyday. :)
By CorpseBride
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Personally I think it would be awesome! Then again, when I walk into a perfect tastefully decorated home I always shudder a little bit and think they must be crazy.
I have always thought I had a twin...I found you! I finally found you!
By SaneInsideInsanity
I have always eyed these with envy. Though I used to use my outside coffins as coffee tables.... how i miss them
By zombiequeen
i wouldn't run for sure id stop and with big eyes of wonder say omg were did u get that i want one too///

p.s. for orders sign me up as well :) :)=
By Mistress_of_Halloween

You're asking that question to the wrong group of people, as we would all probably do the same thing. :)=