Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By sweetdiggity
It's a very exciting time of year!! Dollar Tree also has some Halloween/Fall stuff out including felt pumpkins, scarecrows and severed limbs. Fake, of course. They have some fake organs, too! :)
By CorpseBride
I can't believe it is a mere 103 days away now! The excitement is brewing for sure. I was at Liquidation World the other day and they had FOUR rows of Halloween goodies at 75% off. Safe to say I had two carts full. I need to really re-evaluate my storage situation, it may be time to to invest in a larger unit! LOL
By pagemaster1993
K-Mart had some Halloween Candy, but no costume stuff or decorations yet.
By Tricksy Faery
Target won't have Halloween decor until end of Aug early Sept. :cry:

Cards go out starting next week.
By pagemaster1993
Hot Topic has their Halloween Preview on their website. I know my Hot Topic really does not have much to get, but I am not sure about the Hot Topics in your area.
By Grave Digger
adam wrote:100 days as of tomorrow!!!!!! I am so excited.

By pagemaster1993
If you are fans of Spirit Halloween on Facebook you can start entering to win some of their new stuff before they even open their stores. Each day is a new prize to be won.
By Raven
My local Michaels was putting out their creepy Halloween decor today! I did not see any faux pumpkins yet but they had a lot of other stuff. Hobby Lobby had all the fall things out, but did not see Halloween yet. It is beginning!
By adam
RavensDestiny wrote:My local Michaels was putting out their creepy Halloween decor today! I did not see any faux pumpkins yet but they had a lot of other stuff. Hobby Lobby had all the fall things out, but did not see Halloween yet. It is beginning!
I have been checking Michaels about once a week. Been waiting as patient as possible...

Ive heard some negative things about Michaels this year. Apparantly they are cutting spookytown in half. They are also not setting up any on display, rumor is that they will be in boxes on the center islands. Another rumor is that Halloween is taking a backseat at Michaels because they have decided to push Christmas even earlier this year.
By Hottie McNaughty
I'm going hunting for Halloween stuff next week. I get to decorate the office at my new job this year and display lots of pumpkins!

I'm going to a Sci-Fi themed party this year so I think I'll have to dig out my TOS Star Trek dress.
By pagemaster1993
Martin's(do not know if you guys have one in your neighborhood) is starting to sell Halloween Candy and Spiced Wafers.
By kid
I'm still waiting for the fireworks store to move out. The seasonal shops seem to share the same storefronts. Fireworks>Halloween>Christmas>Patio Furniture>Repeat.
I used to work at a store called Big Party. They closed because they couldn't compete with Party City. BP used to start shipping stuff in mid July, but it was the crap no one wanted the previous year. New merchandise wouldn't show up till September.