Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By paddy_babe
I know the minion page has tattoos and what not but I dont think my first tattoo will be a pumpkin.... what other things would be good for getting 'minion status'?
I am thinking including maybe a ZP stencil in the decorating at my wedding.... hope that gets a pic put up :D
anyone else have any ideas?
By Dredge
Hang fliers in high traffic areas. Follow Zombie Pumpkins! on Twitter and retweet Ryan, Fan ZP on Facebook, Put ZP in your top friends list on myspace.

Add a link to your signature on other large forums. For example, he is on my signature on XDA-Developers. It has several million members.
By paddy_babe
wouldnt know how to do the dredge! lol and I have got ZP on facebook and sent it to my friends.... might bring some ZP stencils to the halloween party my friend is having, wont help with memberships this year but maybe next year....
By SaneInsideInsanity
We4ll Ryan you were mentioned on 99.9 bob fm's Beau tome and frasier show yesterday morning and they have put a link on thier fb page to you....slowly i will infect manitoba...mowhahaaah
By paddy_babe
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:....slowly i will infect manitoba...mowhahaaah
:lol: thats how I feel about bringing it over to the uk... JJ and I arent at Gus or Nos' standards but we are determined to bring halloween to our area!! two years ago there were 2 houses with ONE kin and accepting trick or treaters.... now theres loads... next year I know of at least 2 people following ZP (I know as they are friends, who knows from the masses we told lol)