Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
matspud wrote:There are worse things than having a miniature corpse hanging over the bed :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
Like... a full size corpse? If that's the case, you might want to stay out of my bedroom.
By nosferatu
Why would she be worried? Other than the fact she couldn't already scream due to the gaffer tape covering her mouth and binding her legs and arms?

I'm not a betting man but I'm pretty sure that isn't the only corpse you have in your house.

:wink:
By nosferatu
I was thinking those that were completely dead were in the bathroom under the bath or fertilising your pumpkins. The ones that were almost dead, being Belgian, were in the cellar! :lol: :!:
By matspud
There are sooooooo many answers to that Ryan but none of them suitable for a PG rated forum :lol:

Also I would completely ruin my hard earned reputation as an old prude :P
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:I was thinking those that were completely dead were in the bathroom under the bath or fertilising your pumpkins. The ones that were almost dead, being Belgian, were in the cellar! :lol: :!:
There's a song by a Belgian band, that goes like this (translated from dutch):

I say hello
invite her in
make her comfortable
with cookies and tea

Nice chatting
a compliment
caress her hand
I'm very thoughtful

No-one knows my name is Jack The Ripper

Are you suggesting this song might be about me? :)
By nosferatu
Not at all......those lyrics are far too kind!

.I was just wondering how many young women go missing after attending your cocktail parties. It must be double figures by now. Must be.
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:Not at all......those lyrics are far too kind!

.I was just wondering how many young women go missing after attending your cocktail parties. It must be double figures by now. Must be.
Yeah, but I let them out for that night every year :) I don't really send invitations... just unlock the cellar door 'for one night only' :)
By nosferatu
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No chance. You are zp through and through
By nosferatu
might be able to find a nice Justin Bieber forum or something somewhere :p
Please no! Not even in jest! That truly would be horrific. Plus you are not female under the age of ten.
By Nikki
Hmm .. I have been searching the local stores being that 'Spirit' hasn't officially opened yet and I will be ... cursed if I don't decorate the working place..

It's actually a small family owned restaurant and I was wondering since we get a lot of little kiddies swingin' in with their folks.. What exactly would be appropriate?

I ask because THIS YEAR.. we have permission to deck the place out! .. And I am only used to decking out the house...
By GUS
well bearing in mind the floating pumpkin hangers are so cheap why not sort out a few foamies & stick them in key places of the building, especially if theres a good dark window for overnight attractions..
plus you've got them year in year out, so carve some perennial favourites..
I've got 4 on my preliminary order already& resisting the urge to add more..
They are a very cheap means of making alternate display space.