Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By matspud
Ryan just look at all the total rubbish your minions are willing to purchase. Ideas for the shocking shop next year?? :D

BTW I used to have a Gizmo that transformed into Stripe the gremlin the same way as that werewolf doll. Maybe Ryan should do a normal kin that transforms into a Zombie Pumpkin :)
By nosferatu
Matspud, I am quite offended.

It's not rubbish at all, it's quite obvious that it is all tat or junk.

However, after years of watching Bargain Hunt, I know that today's junk is tomorrow's antiques.

They are therefore investments and I look upon these as my childrens inheritence. Speculate to accumulate. Please note that the price of transforming werewolves is subject to fluctuation and can fall as well as rise

:lol:
By matspud
Just one question CB. do you leave the cake in the ,oold and how easy would it be to successfully remove the cakes for decoration so you could use the mold again quickly ( eg to make 16 cakes with only 4 molds)

Aslo would the be suitable to use with palster of paris ?

NOS. I agree "tat" is a much better description :D
By nosferatu
The final missing pieces in my office jigsaw tat collection arrived today. I love them. They are very tactile too. All it needs now is that ZP Magic Mug to replace the AC/DC one

By KILLER KLOWN
nosferatu wrote:Matspud, I am quite offended.

It's not rubbish at all, it's quite obvious that it is all tat or junk.

However, after years of watching Bargain Hunt, I know that today's junk is tomorrow's antiques.

They are therefore investments and I look upon these as my childrens inheritence. Speculate to accumulate. Please note that the price of transforming werewolves is subject to fluctuation and can fall as well as rise

:lol:
Well said Nos! That's the way I used to explain my obsessive collecting to my ex-wife. :lol: Didn't fly by the way. :wink:

Great thread. Awesome stuff!
By hkzombie
Dadja wrote:look what I bought this morning!

couldn't resist it :)
OooOoo! I like it! Where are you going to put that? Can you fit anything else onto dead Fred?
By badmojo
zombiepumpkins wrote:I seem to have accumulated quite a few tikis in my kitchen. (click to see all)

Hey! I made those Easter Island Tealight Holders! Small World! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
badmojo wrote:Hey! I made those Easter Island Tealight Holders! Small World! :D
No way, that was you? Awesome! I can't quite recall how I bought them... eBay perhaps? Are you still making similar items? If so, share the link.
By badmojo
Yup, back in my eBay days. I've upgraded from plaster castings to resin casted Tiki Pendants, but I haven't had a site or any auctions for awhile now.
Last edited by badmojo on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I remember really liking your designs, badmojo. If you ever have more sculptural stuff for sale online, let us know. :)
By nosferatu
Dadja - Thanks! I now have another piece of tat on its way to me.

The Fred company makes some great products