Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, that doorstop is gross, and awesome. I see they also have a reclining version, with intestines holding the door. Something to consider for my next Halloween party. I do use a doorstop sometimes, but not as gruesome as these.
By Raven
This is the coolest door stop ever.

They also have cool things like Zombie Head Bowling Balls..

Check everything out at www.dudeiwantthat.com
It looks like they show you some very cool things and where you can buy them. I'm digging the Han Solo Carbonite Mold ice cube trays.
By blueikaos
That door stop is irresistible!

Thankfully my Credit cards are all maxed out (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!)

I'll just have to drum up some extra change for this awesomeness.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja - yellow guy is a bookmark, yeah? That's the only one I'm missing. Also I am curious... what have you stamped "Like" or "Dislike" so far. I can think of lots of fun uses for those.
By Dadja
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Dadja - yellow guy is a bookmark, yeah? That's the only one I'm missing.
Yes it is.
So What else is there? I have those three, plus the blue one. I know there is the green one for rubber bands, any other?
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Also I am curious... what have you stamped "Like" or "Dislike" so far. I can think of lots of fun uses for those.
I plan on using them for correcting my pupils' tests :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja wrote:So What else is there? I have those three, plus the blue one. I know there is the green one for rubber bands, any other?
Dead Fred pen holder (red)
Splat Stan drink coaster (orange)
Book Mark bookmark (yellow)
Hanging Harry light pull (blue)
Mummy Mike rubber band holder (green)
Stress Paul stress reliever (purple)

I have Fred, Stan and Mike. They all live (or are dead, rather) on my office desk. I need to buy Mark, Harry and Paul now!