Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By purple1worm
CombichristGirl wrote:i want all of that for my kitchen lol
Me too!!! :D :D
By CorpseBride
I have the knife rack, I freaking love it. And I agree with Ryan, a total conversation piece, everyone that comes to my place just loves it! Its pretty fun to look at...and good to let out a little aggression :wink:

And thanks for sharing these office dudes!! The light pull and the elastic dudes are my favorites, and on order as we speak! You should get commission or something dude!

P.S - Ryan I love the small tikis. They are fabulous.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah Nos, you seriously should get commission. After seeing your post here, I immediately ordered Splat Stan, Dead Fred and Mummy Mike. The desk in the ZP office will soon be even more morbid than usual.
By nosferatu
I love your knife block and have seen them as pen holders too.

How cool would it be to own an orange one that held Zombie Pumpkins Pro Carving Tools!
By nosferatu
Not office accessories as such but these are also on order. I am particularly taken with the transforming werewolf toy

These sparklers are a must for Halloween. They are available as lightning, tombstone, witches hat, moon and cat.

By SaneInsideInsanity
I want it all!
Also Ryan peed myself laughing a bit with the gf comment....too bad my knives wont fit in that rack....le sigh
By GUS
you could repeatedly stab people until they do?

..just a thought!
Last edited by GUS on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GUS
...like Nos!
By hkzombie
If my bosses saw that I would be in BIG trouble. Wish I could tho...