Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By nosferatu
These are my favourite office accessories at the moment. I was given Dead Fred and Splat Stan (Only missing the Zombie Pumpkins heat sensitive mug). Hanging Harry and Mummy Mike have just been ordered.

I reckon Killer Klown could do something pretty special along these lines.

By GUS
anyone seen the gas filled light pulls that glow for around 5 yrs..
By CombichristGirl
those sweeeet! no gus i personaslly havent but sounds like a good idea
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Love these office accessories. I've seen Dead Fred before (I really should order one of him) but never seen the rest. Brilliant. Thanks for posting, Nos.

These are similar to the knife block I have in my kitchen. Always a great conversation piece.

When I demonstrate the knife insertion, I like to tell people I'm thinking of all my ex-girlfriends. :twisted: Helps to also make the screeching string sounds from the shower scene of Psycho. :lol:

By purple1worm
Nice accesories! Where do you guys find this stuff?
By SuperSonic
LOVE the knife holder :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
By Raven
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I have the same tiki glasses that are on the counter. :D
I have the same blue sponge.. :)

Love these office items. Nice find.
By Hottie McNaughty
I have almost all of those same tiki's, only they are in the bedroom.
By nosferatu
When I demonstrate the knife insertion, I like to tell people I'm thinking of all my ex-girlfriends. Helps to also make the screeching string sounds from the shower scene of Psycho.
No further questions your honour.

Ex-girlfriends who now reside in unmarked shallow graves along the highway in Connecticut. Their only memorial, the initial of their first name is the first letter in each years website and the tiki that once belonged to them now a trophy in an ever growing collection.

Next years title? Dead girlfriends / girlfiends of the zombie pumpkins
By nosferatu
A couple of other things that I have ordered today. Vampire Teeth Ice Tray and a Brain Freeze Ice Mould.