Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Cheef
and i cant wait to get started on my yard for this year.

Plans are to make more tombstones and complete the graveyard and accent it with tons of Zombie pumpkins.

gotta get started early.
By Mister_JP
I'm very upset about the timing of Halloween and me moving into a new house this year. We are moving from Southern California to Denver and our new house is slated to be delivered at the end of October or the start of November. So I'll be in an apartment for the months leading up to Halloween.

IF we can deliver before Halloween, that would be better, then I'd at least have a house to decorate. If not, I'd be stuck in the apartment, which is not the best stage for a big display.

Either way, the timing sucks because I'll want to be carving and chances are I'll be running around like a crazy person signing papers, walking inspections, or moving and crap like that.

Wish the builders a speedy build so I have at least a week or 2 to get a good display ready!
By mesmark
Here's wishing you can impress the new neighbors! :D
By Sully
How are you making your tombstones? I actually made forms and poured concrete life size ones last year but it was a lot of work. I did find this awesome site "www.hauntedheadstones.com" that does a great job on them but expensive.
Being generally out of my mind, like most extreme pumpkin carvers are, I am making my yard a year round graveyard. I kept the headstones up all year and have purchase appropriate statuary along the way. I think it looks great and the neighbors are much nicer to me!!
By Cheef
uh, ok man, thats ind of weird. but whatever floats your boat.. :)

tombstones are made out of the standard 2 inch blue insulation foam, cut out an shaped to my liking, then dremeled for the epitaph, painted, sealed , then planted in the yard. I had some pics posted of last years crop. but thier not there now.

just starting making new ones today.