Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Wedge
Yeah I think you are right. I try to check on the forum at least every other day. There are lots of down time at work. I would love to see this site stay active year around but getting enough of us to stick is going to be hard. I think maybe we need to start a game. Like where we name off scary movies alphabetically but you can't name more then one a week and see how long it takes up to list 26 different movies. Just an idea if you guys want we can try to start that. Let me know
Wedge
By amandap80
Still around..I am checking the site daily to check for the contest winners! :D
By sodajazz
amandap80 wrote:Still around..I am checking the site daily to check for the contest winners! :D
me too.... i sent pics to ryan really early...... and resent them again before the deadline and they havent appeared in the gallery :cry: mine must be on the crap carving pile :D
wonder when the winner will be announced :roll:
By matspud
Hey sodajazz don't think Ryan puts any on the crap carving pie :D
I know it does take him a while to get everything done. and he tries to get everything in the order they arrived. Imagine all those photos to resize etc. I didn't send mine this year. I might put them online but haven't got that sussed yet.
By sodajazz
matspud wrote:Hey sodajazz don't think Ryan puts any on the crap carving pie :D
I know it does take him a while to get everything done. and he tries to get everything in the order they arrived. Imagine all those photos to resize etc. I didn't send mine this year. I might put them online but haven't got that sussed yet.
ever the diplomat :lol: i do understand ryan must get tons of pics to trawl through ......but i still think he has two piles cause i would if i had to do it :lol:
zombie pumpkins rock
By Joey
*whoosh* And like the Ninja, I return!

Yeah, kinda forgot about this place for a little bit. But don't feel bad, I also forgot about carving pumpkins until last week. I've still got 27 of them sitting around waiting for carving. Only one case of mold so far, and I blame that on someone coming in and yanking it around by the stem. The thing was still perfectly carvable though...

I've been a bad Joey, going and forgetting about this awesome place...
By sodajazz
I've still got 27 of them sitting around waiting for carving.
now thats a sin....with all the cool stencils on offer.... 8)
By Jack
It would seem halloween fans hibernate like bears from november till spring :P
By kittehkat
Not me, I'm stalking the site, waiting for certain things to be posted. :)
By sodajazz
Jack wrote:It would seem halloween fans hibernate like bears from november till spring :P
oohh not me!!! i sit here rythmically rocking backwards and forwards backwards and forwards backwards and forwards.............waiting unti october occasionally taking a break to check out the forums :lol:
By Jack
forum... good halloween... good waitn\ing 91/2 months ...bad
By Mush-Mo
After the above posts, well, I'm thinkin' the wait 'till next Halloween has turned some peoples brains to pumkin guts. Ya'll are slightly scaring me - LOL!