Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By GeologySage
Lets see what size turkeys we got goin on here...

We grabbed ourselves a 35 pounder. Super broad breasted states the packaging hehehe.

Have no fear though, there's only 10 of us, but we're all huge on leftovers (sandwich's, soups, etc.).
By mesmark
Nice! Do you have an oven capable of cooking a small child?

Turkey Pot Pie is excellent if you got the means.
By sodajazz
eeewww! i hate turkey :P
i have a rule .............i never eat ugly food .........and turkey.....one ugly looking bird....eeewww i would starve before i'd eat turkey............

everyone here goes mad for it at chrismas............... they scour the shops to find a big one..........cut it into bits cause it wont fit in the oven.............cook it for ages so they dont get food poisoning.........get left with loads of leftovers and moan for a week.....turkey curry, turkey stew, turkey sandwiches etc.....

me! i'm just glad i dont like it :D
By mesmark
So, Sodajazz, what does your holiday spead look like?
By Patti
Only a small turkey for me. My oven is very small, any turkey I get should be about the size of a large chicken.

Just as well, I can only stand turkey for a couple of days.
By Kittie
We got a 13 pound and 15 pound. We are using two rosters to cook them in. We have 23 people showing up for Dinner. :)

I am not cooking, My mom is hehe.

My husband and I are only makeing some desserts.
By Mush-Mo
We were given an 18lb and a 12lb. I'm not cooking Thanksgiving dinner, and even if I were it would be for a total of 6 people - 8 max! Guess I'll be cooking up some turkey and slicing it up for sandwiches.

I was watching food network, and Alton Brown (love his show!) was showing how to brine the turkey before cooking. He said it cooks up very moist, and freezes well for up to 6 months. I want to try that.
By sodajazz
So, Sodajazz, what does your holiday spead look like?
dont do thanksgiving (english)
christmas..... family goes all out.... all the trimmings..... me i'm a simple gal...... or picky eater..... i will only eat potatoes if they are roasted...not covered in crap just plain old roasted......... and well done beef.......no blood... will not eat it if it can be revived on my plate.....for me it has to resemble burnt offerings...........and for drinks red bull or water......dont do wine and all that...eeeww..........

so as you can see my meal is over in seconds.... i am that table hoverer that makes everyone uneasy........everyone else takes forever to finish their meal :cry:

Happy days :D
By Wedge
It is 2 days before and I still have not even been out to get my turkey. Well I guess I know where I have to go after work tonight.