Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Halloween merchadise often goes on sale for 50% or more right after the big day passes. Anyone pick up anything good this year? By November 1st I'm usually so fried I just need a day or two to relax, so I tend to miss these sales. :? Maybe I'll see if there are any good finds left in the stores today.
By sodajazz
picked up voice changers for the kids.....reduced price of course......most halloween stuff is naff in england so it doesnt really matter how cheap it is after the event :P
fingers crossed next halloween i might be in america :D
might even buy a funkin or to and see what the attraction is :D
By Drayco
Two carvable fake pumpkins from Michaels arts & crafts at 80% off of sticker price.
By Pumpkingrower
Ditto on the fake pumpkins at Micheals... got some cool "bloody worms, Pumpkin wind chime, and new PM tools for next years carving bonanza. All 50% off or better. :)
By Joey
I went and found a good pair of angel wings I can use during baseball season, a straw Chinese/Japanese style hat, a whole bunch of Halloween caution tape, some orange fairy lights, a pumpkin shaped neon lamp, one of those flaming cauldron lamps, a darth vader costume for my dog, a pumpkin shaped soap dispenser and some halloweeny hand towels.

Basically a bunch of weird junk that caught my attention =D
By Tadd
I went crazy on these sales, I'm pumped and ready for next year. At Target I picked up a haunted/lighted archway that will go over my sidewalk between two trees, two fiber optic tombstones, marcus the carcus, and tons of lights. At walgreens I picked up a giant light up frankenstien head, a giant light up skull, and 3 shrunken heads. At hobby lobby I picked up a few funkins for $3 each. Also bought tons of other crap that I'm probably forgetting. The arch and tombstones were originally $40 each but I got them all 75% off. Sweet deal for some cool stuff.
By Flak
I'm gonna go down to Party City this weekend and see if they hopefully have any coffins left :)
By phantom man
ive been into town today and got a load of knock down priced
stuff, about 50 pounds worth for 12.
well chuffed :D
By phantom man
yea lots of spiders and fake webbing spray.
masks, wall orniments,sythes, pumpkin lights which
are gunna go on my xmas tree.
By sodajazz
i must admit i am a total halloween freak...........but christmas is for father christmas .................. my tree is covered in santa ornaments.... the plush toy kind so unless ryan decides to create a plush zombie pumpkin toy with a santa hat on............. my tree will be void of anything halloween related :cry:
By Flak
Michael's was all out of fake pumpkins but they did have $99 Halloween village pieces marked down to $20 but sadly I have no place to display them :(
By matspud
I bought a 6ft black halloween tree from the US a couple of years ago but still haven't got round to putting it up at Halloween. Hubby read that this year Black Xmas trees are the "in thing" so he wants to put it up for Xmas and ( can't believe this as he dislaikes my Halloween leanings) he wants it done with the Halloween decs.
Can't decide. Great offer BUT I was planning to have everything snowmen this year ( after years of winnie the pooh).