Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
"Retailers and trend-watchers also are sensing a heightened comfort level with scarier costumes and decorations, a full return to the dark side after many revelers toned down their outfits following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and subsequent anthrax threats in 2001."

So says the Associated Press. Read the full story.
By Dragon
You know what they say, "time heals all wounds." I guess some people are starting to feel that it is more safe to wear more gory costumes. I'll admit, I didn't even know people fell back on 'safer' costumes. I blame the return of scarier costumes on zombie movies! hehe.
By kittehkat
Well, that's obvious since supposedly the Burger King king is one of the top masks/outfits this year. I know I'm scared.
By Punk'n'Queen
eeww! Those Burger King commercials creep me out! I don't understand them...If the Burger King king was out side my window I would flip!
By Nikki
Oh man! Dressing up a fast food mascott? That's where I draw the line!
By tone
Punk'n'Queen wrote:eeww! Those Burger King commercials creep me out! I don't understand them...If the Burger King king was out side my window I would flip!
Yeah, the Travelocity Garden Gnome should give that creepy burger king 'what for!!'

-Tone
By KILLER KLOWN
I thought I was the only one who thinks the Burger King guy is Creppy!!

Lumberjack mindin his own bizness sawin down a tree and BLAM
Some creepy freakin serial killer dressed up like a King is standin there.

And BTW that sandwich is nasty. My 2cents... Later
By taber
Hey Paul Bunyan was an expert lumberjack.
By Nikki
The Burger King is freaky. Maybe their gimmick is to scare everyone in to buying their junk food. :P
By Jack
If we buy their food will they take their mascot off my t.v :P
By Nikki
Haha Apparently not...look at some of the people that eat there :?

If I see a child dressed as a mascott...I'll..I'll be confused and most likely scream and slam the door.
By baygirl
KILLER KLOWN wrote: Some creepy freakin serial killer dressed up like a King is standin there.
:lol: That was my thought exactly when I saw those commercials. I had no idea that the BK king was being sold as a costume... :?
By Cheef
no, that burger king mascot gives me the creeps everytime i see him on a commercial.
By Dragon
I think they did a good job. You're not likely to forget the king and because of that, you'll have Burger King on your mind.

I live on the east coast but I heard from an online friend out in California, there was a restaurant along the west coast that had this commercial where there was a close-up of a guy eating a hamburger? They said it was so disgusting the the restaurant lost a lot of business because they couldn't get the commercial out of their heads. Anyone recognize this?
By Nikki
Hmm can't say I have to be honest. Do you know what restaraunt this commercial was for? Maybe that would refresh me brain Haha