Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Wedge
I'm with Soda on this one Eye of Newt looks great. That one is going to be carved tonight. I think it will look great next to eye of the beholder. Keep up the great work!
By Dragon
I also give two thumbs up for Eye of Newt. I want to use that pattern but it means dumping on other pattern since I'm limited to three pumpkins! It'll take some thinking but I got some time. :)
By Wedge
well if you really want to carve just for carving sakes, most the grocery stores around here will mark pumpkins way down (or even give them away) on November 1st. Check what they do around where you live

Wedge
By taber
Eye of newt for the win - the fire background is PERFECT and the bubbles look cool too. Go Ryan go! Use the power!
By sodajazz
another good one .........sooooooo many choices :D
going to have to start a pumpkin fund in january..... so i can buy loads in october.
:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
By Dragon
Wedge - My problem is that the pumpkins here are very small. I bought 2 good sized pumpkins back in September and then managed to get a third one much later. I'm concerned that my pumpkins may not be 'tall' enough for the patterns but I'll try to work it in somehow, even if I have to scan the printed patterns and resize it. There just isn't a pumpkin patch anywhere near here. I miss living up in NY where there was a nifty pumpkin patch near where I used to live. The good ones were cheap but the bigger ones got expensive quick.
By Jack
eye of newt or worm food hard choices to make Ryan did such a good job on both
By Jaxter
Another cool one I liked this year was the Mario and Bowser. I have been waiting 2 years for those stencils to pop up but I just started posting it this year.
By Kittie
I know I am a bit late to post on this hehe, but here goes anyway.
I buy all my pumpkins at Farmer's Markets about 2 weeks before Halloween. You can usually get unbeliveable steals. I bought all 31 pumpkins this year for between $1 - $2. Of course, I do live in Northern Michigan. . so this might not be fesable for people all over the country. Wal-Mart sells their pumpkins at $3.00 each here. But if you wait til the day before Halloween, you can get them for anywhere between $1 - $1.75. Not sure if that is how it is everywhere, but that's how it is here. :)

I also have everyone pitch in to help pay for the pumpkins. We had 6 people helping do the carving this year.
By GeologySage
I tried to get another pumpkin the weekend before Halloween (saturday, Sunday) and there was not a pumpkin to be found within the entire L.A. area! I swear, I think the stores here shipped away their left over pumpkins early or something (I'm thinking maybe they had the labor on the weekend but not on Tuesday or after Hween...) because on Thursday the stores all had tons of pumpkins... then suddenly on Saturday 'poof'.
By Jaxter
I have to pay $5 here but you can get them for free a couple days beofre halloween. Farms will put up signs free pumpkins on the road the day after halloween.