Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By sodajazz
Did a google on Peeps - sugar-covered marshmallow candies Oh my..... ewww.... marshmallow does not float my boat :o
By belli
Mister_JP wrote:...I shouldn't really talk smack on candy corn. There is another holiday treat here in the states that I like that most people despise, and they are in stores now. That's right, the Easter delicacy... PEEPS!
I like both Candy Corn and Peeps. I get Peeps at Halloween too:

Image Image
By Mister_JP
Nightwatchman: I prefer them fresh. That's not to say that I won't find a forgotton pack in the back of the pantry months later for an off season treat.

belli: How'd I miss those?
By matspud
I like Peeps but not too keen on the texture of the sugar coating. My halloween candy of choice would have to be Mello-creme pumpkins. A friend brought some over a few years back. I loved them
By matspud
macaroon bars maybe but the other 2 not so much. Do you know what they put in Irn Bru....... Girders are the healthy part :D
The texture or Edinburgh Rock is all wrong.

Give me a deep fried Mars Bar anyday. ( Only joking I have NEVER tried one)

Any way GUS you can talk ...... what about Dandelion and Burdock. :twisted:
By GUS
D&B IS GOODSTUFF

(from this scotsman's point of view) you guessed my name then!?
macaroon bars mmm!
Irn-Bru is sick & wrong.

Edinburgh rock rocks, its the way it melts compared to horrible regular rock!
By Tkaraoke
I used to love candy corn until I made my self sick on them. I will have them on occasion but only in moderation. Peeps on the other hand make me ill just looking at them. I have heard the Coco Bats totally rock (they now have Coco Bunnies for Easter) but I'm just not a Peep..uhh...peep! LOL
By sodajazz
matspud wrote:Any way GUS you can talk ...... what about Dandelion and Burdock. :twisted:
:lol: Now thats a blast from the past, that has to be the most disgusting drink ever created, it smells absolutely foul.... we used to call that 'poor mans coca cola'
By GUS
Corona D&B was alright to a young palet
..and yes there are some foul versions of it, ..thing is you've got to use real stuff in quantity to get the proper taste!

..you'll be telling me you never gave sasparilla crystals a go now, (haven't seen that around scotland for years) :cry:
By Dans banana Loafcake
sodajazz wrote:
matspud wrote:Any way GUS you can talk ...... what about Dandelion and Burdock. :twisted:
:lol: Now thats a blast from the past, that has to be the most disgusting drink ever created, it smells absolutely foul.... we used to call that 'poor mans coca cola'
D&B's just nasty, although I havent had it in years so my palete might have changed.

Ohhh but what about cream soda? You've got to love cream soda, taking it back to the oldskool drinks!

Dan
By GUS
matspud wrote:Never heard of them. The only thing I can think of is cremola foam.
...And we have a winner! (FORGOT IT WAS CREMOLA)...still say to this day "holey cremola" (which no-one down south understands) ..is it still going?
..which flavours? :o