Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Nikki
Yestersay I wore my bride of frankensterin wig with my Galdolf/Witch hat and when I was getting in to the car, a guy drove by me twice because he didn't know what he seeing. :shock:

I went to work this way and people that drove by the building slowed down to check it out. I'm a Receptionist so I just sit at the front entrance.

It's crazy how people think just because Halloween is that ONE day that you have to dress ONLY on that day. BS! :twisted:
By Cheef
last year i did 20 pumpkins, about half of which were ZP designs. this year, i plan on saving myself some hand pain and only do 10 actual carved pumpkins, 9 of which are going to be ZP designs. the 10th is a alien i found online. WE'll do more than jsut the 10, but the kids and wife will be using my drill to make drill holes in the pumpkins which actually make a really neat effect.

I went and spent 10 dollars on a new battery operated carving knife, I have developed some nasty arthritis in my hand joints and im hoping that this will cut back on the swelling after i carve all these pumpkins up.
Last edited by Cheef on Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Nikki
Ohh arthritus not cool man. Sorry to hear that! But it's good that you still do what you love

10 Pumpkins! Yeesh! Haha I shouldn't say that..I'll be doing 7 this year myself. That's more than I've ever done before. This should be interesting.

I'm so glad I found ZP. It's awesome to have "underground" designs that no one else seem to have in the neighboorhood! :twisted:
By Dragon
I'm impressed when people can carve a certain amount of pumpkins. I can only do two before my hand starts to cramp at the carving.
By Nikki
Indeed!