Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By SuperSonic
And at the appropriate time the Patch Master does it again! As I mentioned before. The layout is fantastic!

Also glad you managed to keep everything else from years past too.

Glad to be back!!! :twisted:
By SaneInsideInsanity
Yay. I’ve popped in a few times and it hasn’t been working thought it was me lol. On that note I can use everyone’s advice check the real pumpkin carving board for the post...1 400 lb pumpkin 1 200lb..... um drywall saw? :? :lol:
By pagemaster1993
It's good to be able to talk with my fellow Minions again.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Adorable photo Mark. The passage of time is evident by how small your son was at the time. Creating Zombie Pumpkins designs (and consequently, celebrating Halloween in a big way) has been part of my life since 2002. And maybe of you have been around for a good portion of that. Lives change, and some minions drift in and out over time. But all in all, we've sure been through a lot together. :orange_heart: Lots of holiday memories made. Let's do it all again this year, what do you say? :jack_o_lantern:
By zombombie
Holy moly it's been a while.

I'm hoping to get back into posting and into the Halloween spirit. Had a lot on this past couple of years and I've not been able to celebrate Halloween in the way I want. That's not necessarily a bad thing - last year I was at Disneyland Paris for Halloween, and this year I'll be in Vancouver!

Glad to be back boils and ghouls - hope you're all well :fangs: