Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Anyone else set up a "Halloween mood table"? A concept invented at dinosaurdracula.com where Matt describes, "Think of the Mood Table as Halloween’s Christmas tree. It can be huge and gaudy, or it can be small and spartan. All that matters is that it matters to you. The only 'rule' is to create a space where Halloween remains visually alive, 24 hours a day. It exists to feed your Halloween spirit."

So I piled up some of my newer or currently favored Halloween trinkets and created this spot in my home that has been boosting my Halloween mood whenever I look at it.

wowspremiumshop liked this
By pagemaster1993
I don't really have room for one down stairs. However I keep Halloween stuff up in my room all year round. I guess you can say I actually do have one.
By S.A.M
Ohh I love it, just look at it; it's beautiful :love: :love: :love: Nice to know where the idea originated as I've been seeing Halloween mood tables all over the Halloween/Horror feeds I follow on Twitter, saw an awesome Halloween III themed one :lol:
By Pumpkinfreak
I love the idea of a Halloween Mood Table, something to keep in mind for me for next year!
I always put out some of my Halloween decoration in September, together with my funkins and the pumpkins waiting to be carved, this always gets me fired up for the Halloween season :D
By Pumpkinfreak
Raven wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:35 pm
I don't have a Halloween Mood Table, but I do have a year round Halloween Hallway..

Wow Raven, that's an amazing looking hallway!
I love the sight of it in the dark, that's sure to keep the Halloween mood up all year round.
I might try my hand on making one of my hallways like this, or putting up a mood table, I'm not really feeling the Halloween spirit yet this year, don't know why, but maybe this helps
By paddy_babe
I have a glass unit with ornaments and bits in it, and I have a shelf dedicated to Halloween things that are out all year round :orange_heart: if I can work out my photobucket problem I'll upload a pic (p.s the cobwebs are part of it and not that I'm crap at dusting :wink: :lol: )