Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Finally got my photos loaded

Well packed

Exciting

First to be revealed

My amazing haul

Thank you Ryan, I love it all but the light-up mummy deserves special mention and the "screaming" pumpkin will get his own video. I adore him.
Part Three of what i got... :lol:

Hand painted bat...

Hand painted jack...

Hand painted trick or Treat - and yeah, looks like i have a repair to do. It didnt survive shipment across the country intact, but, the breaks look to be easy ones to glue back.

Last but not least, a glowing sendoff...

Thanks so much purple1worm! :)
Thank you Canadian Carver!! Here are some pics of my awesome loot!! I absolutely love everything in this box, and plan to make great use of all of it. The blooooody shower curtain is already up and perfect for my Halloween party this coming weekend. the door knocker is a big hit with the whole family and my kids have already claimed the tattoos. I cant decide what I like best but the mason jar skull is certainly at the top of the list. What a fun surprise.

ImageImage
Glad it all made it there in one piece, and so happy that you liked everything! My family had a great time shopping for the gift swap. This was our first year doing it, and I think we are hooked. Thanks again for your package too StaticFurBall, my daughter is still talking about how great it was to get all those Halloween goodies in the mail.
I got my package today! Very cute items (a witchy magnet, pumpkin notepad, zombie kitty can coozie, creepy clown pin, and a scare on sign that matches my kitchen) and an awesome custom mix Halloween CD! Thanks so much pagemaster, my husband was demanding a new Halloween music playlist!
Chewy - Nice haul. Yeah, a handmade item is always special. Lots of creative crafty people here! Terrifying treats and sinful sweets. The hand painted trinkets would end up on my Christmas tree.

CanadianCarver - Love your first photo, with the zombie eye peeking out from the tissue paper. Love those plush skull head dudes.

Zee - That is a snazzy mug! Like a lot of my favorite Halloween decor, it's classy mixed with spooky. And that day of the dead owl is a hoot!

pagemaster1993 - I envy your Sour Patch Watermelon candies. Those are a new favorite of mine! And the Nightmare Yahtzee! Wow, so good. I have the Jack one actually, but the Oogie one is super cool because it comes with his skull dice that match the movie. I say, play with them! Yahtzee is a fun game.

matspud - Yay! Exciting to see the items I sent, now in someone else's hands across the ocean. I had a feeling you'd like that little pumpkin guy. The big eyes, that just scream creepy-cute. Seems like your style.

staticfurball - Awesome mix of goodies. I have a very similar skull mason jar, but instead of a drinking straw, it has a soap dispenser pump on top. And I would totally wear gloves and socks like those (well, I already do).

amandap80 - I fully endorse the songs on that Halloween mix!
So excited to post my pics. So here goes!
I will start with a pic of everything together!
1st is this awesome Halloween card!
Next these cool purple shot glasses and glowing Jack-o-lantern
Then this cool drinking cup and great bucket bursting with goodies!
Some of the delicious goodies. Chocolate covered marshmallows,assorted chocolates,coffin crisp,rockets,molasse kisses and pb eyeballs! I love it all!
Last but not least. The piece de resistance! These handmade goodies! Jack Skellington hand towel, Mini Oogie Boogie and cool NBC key chain!
I love everything Thanks Donna Destruction! Spescially for the hand made goodies. Well worth the wait!
I received my package from Hottie McNaughty a few days ago, and now finally found some time to post the pictures.
First, Hottie, Thank you so much for this awesome package, I love it!

First: the Package, Hottie, you really outdid yourself on this, with all the bones and skulls to greet me when I opened the package, fantastic!

A nice little package under the bone graveyard, looks very promising!

This is great, and the packaging is Halloween tinted :wink:

This smells great!

Whoosthemansoap lip balm, this is fantastic, and believe me, it won't last long, as soon as winter hits my lips crack and hurt, so I tear through quite a few every year, AND this smells great too!

Come on, how cute is this fella!

Whoosthemansoap shave soap, it smells great!

This must be my favorite item yet, it smells out of this world, and looks amazing!

A final shot of it all together!

And last but definitely not least, the card, awesome!

That's it, Hottie thank you so much, you really nailed it with this package, it's all amazing, and the mummy duck is sitting here on my desk as we speak :wink:
Thank you for a great swap.
purple1worm - Pure Halloween in your gift pile. I have some much Jack Skellington stuff, but somehow no towel. Lucky! Love the creepy cute Oogie finger puppet too! I need to add more Oogie Boogie in my life.

Pumpkinfreak - Wow, it's like a zombie graveyard of bones when you open that package. Love the presentation! Hottie knows how to class up a joint. Everything smells great even from here.
Here's the recap of the gifts I received this year as part of this fun swap. This package arrived a little late, but it was no fault of the sender. Apparently some liquid from another package had leaked all over mine. When I received this box, it showed liquid stains and was wrapped in plastic. Eek!

These stickers indicate that it was inspected and deemed non-hazardous by the "spill team."

But Halloween miracles exist, and thankfully nothing inside was wet or damaged. Not in the slightest. It was bone dry inside the box, because everything was nicely wrapped and sealed with lots of tape. Phew!

So let's look at the goods... first some sweets:

I confess, there were more than you see pictured. But some of the chocolate, popping candy and suckers didn't survive my sweet tooth long enough to be photographed. Gotta love the Ghostbusters treats (including a literal marshmallow man). And how about that "cubed earwax." Sounds gross doesn't it?

Here's what the text on the earwax says: "Hoxton Street Monster Supplies - Our Cubed Earwax is harvested from unsanitary jug-eared humans, fed on a strict diet of Tinned Fear (highly effective in stimulating the Ceruminous Gland). A true delight of any monster's table, made the traditional way, in copper pans above a gas flame. Caution: May contain insects and small hairs. If you are lucky." (it's actually delicious clotted cream fudge!)

In the category of household items:

I got some Halloween shaped soaps in a coffin gift box, ice cube molds to make skull shaped ice, and a metal vampire fang keychain that doubles as a bottle opener. Just look at these cool chompers!

I'm a big kid, I love toys:

Some wind-up hopping toys (I have some similar ones, these will join them on the shelf), a grim reaper keychain that lights up and laughs an evil laugh, a retro Sam figure from the ReAction series, and some Funko Mystery Mini figs!

What luck, I got Elvira, Bruce the shark from Jaws, and the Wolf Man. These are probably among my top picks! (then again, there are very few horror characters I don't like)

Some stuff for the funny bone:

A skeletal rat (I was actually looking for one of these in stores this year!) and a clown skeleton to commemorate this year's Carnival theme. And several clown noses too. I guarantee this will come in handy eventually.

Some possible party decor:

Skull light string, bloody balloons, and bloody shrouds. All will come in handy for decorating or staging photo shoots.

And then some paper goods:

A cute card, a pumpkin carving kit and pattern book (so I can investigate my UK competition, no doubt) and a Mr. Men Halloween book. Oh wow, this brings back memories. I used to love the Mr. Men (and Little Miss) series of books when I was a kid! They were big around the time I was in kindergarten. This makes me feel nostalgic (and old).

But wait, there's more. Some truly unique spooky art pieces:

A wood cut lantern with grim reaper design, a 3D printed skull, and a skeleton globe ornament that will be on my tree very soon. Ok, and this wild lattice skull glows in the dark, check this out!

Ya never know what will be a hit, but this next item is one of my favorites:

A plush Pumpkin King from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Part of the Mopeez series. I mean, just look at the little guy, with his big head and smirking pumpkin face. How can you not love this adorable dude? They have other TNBC characters in this line of plush collectibles. I'll have to ask Santa for more.

Here's everything together. Good gourd, thank you matspud, you are far too generous to this Patch Master! Either you really know how to shop for sales, or your robbed some stores.

You are welcome Ryan. Just happy it got there relatively safely (looks like skeleton clown has lost part of a foot). It's great to see the 3d printed skull glowing - I wasn't sure it would work. Might have to get one for myself now. I couldn't resist sending the carving kit for a laugh :twisted: