Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Wow, if all that candy is going to Trick or Treaters, I want to live in YOUR neighborhood! How many kids do you usually get?? 8)
The new Dr says i must *not* be eating sweets so, yeah, no, I'll just look longingly. Actually, she's said I pretty much have to not have anything i like. Good thing i just ~despise~ scotch. LOL. Wink.

How many do we get... typically 500+ by the time we run out, and, sadly, that's rationing very tightly (strict one candy per kid policy).

This is a big deal for me in particular, I grew up in a neighbourhood where it was a HUGE year if there was a single knock at the door. To have mass pandemonium like we get - its something hugely cool for me to get to be part of.

Last year, and this year again, have joined forces with neighbours to do a haunted trail at the end of our row.

US Costco way cheaper for this stuff than in the great white north. Even with exchange.
Wow, that's awesome!!! I think we normally get around 200 or so ToT, and usually make up bags with 3 or so pieces of candy in each. If we got 500 ToT I promise they wouldn't be getting 3 per bag.
I always buy a crazy amount of candy too, we get lots of foot traffic around here. purple1worm and do Halloween together and we get an average of 300 kids passing by.
staticfurball wrote:I always buy a crazy amount of candy too, we get lots of foot traffic around here. purple1worm and do Halloween together and we get an average of 300 kids passing by.

Same here, we get a good 300 Kids, and I buy for 500.

My Daughter gets the (what's Left) :thumbsup:
It's kinda crazy but Ive lived here for a while and every so often I think of moving to the country and then I realize I'd have to canvas the towns first to see which ones have a good Halloween turnout because I just cant see myself living in a place that doesn't.