Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Did anyone get anything creepy/Halloween/horror related this year? I usually don't, even if I specifically request something, because I'm pretty much the only one in my family that likes that type of stuff. This year I did end up with a few cool things.

Our own lovely Matspud felt bad I didn't get anything from my Halloween swap partner this year so she sent me a box of goodies. There was much more in the box, but this was some of the more Halloween themed things.

First up some locally made soaps that smell absolutely amazing!

Some hair accessories.

And some locally made jewelry. I wore the skull necklace yesterday and received a lot of compliments on it!

Sorry about the dark pictures, I didn't feel like fixing them. :? I also forgot to take a picture of a locally made small black cat she sent me.

From my best friend I got a few Day of the Dead items.

Tapered candles.

Salt and pepper shakers.

And finally the coolest measuring cups ever.

That's my creepy haul this year. I got a ton of non creepy things, including a Samsung Gear VR. Holy heck is it awesome! :thumbsup:

Show us what you got!!
By Cirrus
Oh, my! Those are all great! I absolutely love the Raven Earrings! I used to make jewelry, too, and it's funny -- the thought never crossed my mind (duh!). Those measuring cups are simply the coolest. Nice haul! Merry Christmas (belated)!