Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Ajax
:cry: I weep for them. I have a feeling we have a group or duo on the way soon. Maybe back to the future? Batman vs super man? Predator mask and unmasked. Michonne and zombie or zombies. Something big is coming.
By nosferatu
Ajax wrote::cry: . Something big is coming.
Could be!
Who knows?
There's something due any day
I will know right away
Soon as it shows........
By shaft28
Actually I love those, we always do a healthy mix of ZP patterns and some good old fashions free hand jack o lanterns. But yes, think we're all waiting for the flood gates to open...pattern madness!
By mesmark
These were 5 pumpkins on the edge. If I didn't cut them that day or the next, they'd have to go straight to the compost pile. I had a little over an hour before work and just started hacking away. I was able to cut out or cut around the rotten sections. After I finished, I didn't feel to bad about them. It is nice to have a couple classic jacks in the season.

But, Ryan, bring the storm!

:frank:
By Ajax
I lost one of my 9$ massive big stemmed Kins yesterday thankfully I bought 6 but with two babies it's near impossible to carve on the fly. I would have loved to have put a massive pattern on it.
I hope we get something here soon. No patterns in 4 days, still no new site, and what seems like less forum traffic than in the past. Oh, and only two weeks until Halloween! I need some excitement, I need to figure out what I want to carve this year, I need something, anything!

Last year at this point of the season there had been 9 patterns released, in addition to the VIPS. This year we've only gotten 5, plus the VIPs, and it's already the 16th of October! I sure hope the flood gates open soon!
By Ajax
Well there are atleast 6 more VIPs left to look forward to if nothing else.
By shaft28
I'm sure Ryan is working on the issues he's having with the site and we'll be knee deep in the goods soon enough. That or a werewolf ate him on his way home from work. City is rife with them this year.