Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By matspud
Just back from a trip to Cairnie to buy pumpkins that was made wonderful by finally meeting the amazing and gorgeous Monstermash :D
Thank you for a fantastic afternoon. Hope you had an uneventful journey home and that your kin's are settled comfortably in their new home. :D
By Lala
matspud wrote:Just back from a trip to Cairnie to buy pumpkins that was made wonderful by finally meeting the amazing and gorgeous Monstermash :D
Thank you for a fantastic afternoon. Hope you had an uneventful journey home and that your kin's are settled comfortably in their new home. :D
Awesome!! Pics?? :-)
By Minionette
That's fantastic!! I still think we need to have a minion meet-up some where some time....
By Lala
Minionette wrote:That's fantastic!! I still think we need to have a minion meet-up some where some time....
Yes we do!! It would be amazing. I will be one with my people.
By Raven
We demand pictures! :P

I know you and Zombombie have met as well.. have you met anyone else?

Has anyone else here met any other minions?

They have Youtube gatherings all the time for vloggers. We need a minion gathering!
By monstermash
Pictures!! Please, some of us are on a lot of countries Most Wanted lists. Can't take any chances :wink: It was so lovely to meet you, we'll definitely be doing it again. Zomb I hear you're a real hoot. ZP threesome next time. Behave! :lol:
By matspud
monstermash wrote: Zomb I hear you're a real hoot. ZP threesome next time. Behave! :lol:
If anyone can handle the 2 of us , it's Zom, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by matspud on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Raven
zombombie wrote:Yes!! I'd love to meet up!! Time and a place and we'll do it!! :D
matspud wrote:
monstermash wrote: Zomb I hear you're a real hoot. ZP threesome next time. Behave! :lol:
If anyone can handle the 2 of us , it's Zom, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: :o :shock: :thumbsup:
By nosferatu
It's not the not being invited which is the cruel Freddy Krueger slashing of my heart, no, what really drives a stake through my heart with a 20 pound sledgehammer, is the fact that the Scots have been out buying proper pumpkins. not even Asda ones, proper kins! So much for the referendum result, independence has been declared, it's every carver for themselves!
By S.A.M
nosferatu wrote:It's not the not being invited which is the cruel Freddy Krueger slashing of my heart, no, what really drives a stake through my heart with a 20 pound sledgehammer, is the fact that the Scots have been out buying proper pumpkins. not even Asda ones, proper kins! So much for the referendum result, independence has been declared, it's every carver for themselves!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah meanwhile the rest of us UK minions are like:

:)
By matspud
mesmark wrote:
zombombie wrote:A full UK meet would be amazing btw, I still hold out hope that that might happen!
I want to go to that!

... even though I'm not from the UK ... or in the UK ... :oops:

:frank:
All welcome :-)