Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Kittie
I am NOT Ready this year!! Oh man. . I feel so unprepared! Life has changed so much in the past few years! I am very excited, but not ready for Halloween! heheheh hi Everyone!!!
By Shannon_Johnson
"When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween!" :pirate:

If there is anyone who is unprepared for this year's Halloween, it has to be me. I have just managed a single (morose, if I may add) pumpkin till date, and my kids' Halloween costumes for this year are going to be nowhere near anything fancy - either an old sack or an old pillow cover. No time on my hands since the last two months and the next thing I know, people are already preparing full swing for Halloween which is just round the corner!
By Innuendo
Totally frustrated. Won't have time to carve anything this year. Took out all my pumpkins and more than half are crushed and damaged. Last year people were in too much of a rush to pack up, they just didn't care. The money and time to create them. Plus a lot of my decorations are in the same shape. So all my time will be repairing what I can. Got to figure out how to repair 5 skeletons so they are durable. So I totally understand when you say "ALREADY" NO.
By matspud
Innuendo wrote:Totally frustrated. Won't have time to carve anything this year. Took out all my pumpkins and more than half are crushed and damaged. Last year people were in too much of a rush to pack up, they just didn't care. The money and time to create them. Plus a lot of my decorations are in the same shape. So all my time will be repairing what I can. Got to figure out how to repair 5 skeletons so they are durable. So I totally understand when you say "ALREADY" NO.
AS I have said before - I need to live next-door to you - then you could use all the stuff squirrelled away round my house :-)