Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By BrookR1
So,

I've spent the last week getting all of the generic Fall decorations ready...hay bales, gourds, a scarecrow family, and of course pumpkins. Ryan sent me two sets of pro carvers and the pattern paper. I also ordered the pumpkin gutter and downloaded about 25 patterns. In two weeks I'm going add the zombies and spiders. Halloween day I'll break out the fog machine, music, and luminaries.

I'm getting excited...I can't wait to start carving.

By Lala
Looking nice! I haven't even decorated yet, I've been too busy. Looking forward to seeing the Zombies!
By Raven
Ugh.. I am so far behind this year after spending over 2 weeks in IDAHO! :P I usually have the house decorated by now and quite a few pumpkins bought, but so far I only have a few new things out that I purchased before leaving. Sadly, my house sits back in the woods and can't be seen from the main road and we don't even live in a neighborhood so outdoor decorations are never done. If I do put something outside some creature of the night either tries to eat it, drags it away somewhere or makes it's home in it. *sigh*
purple1worm wrote:Great job so far. I'm waiting for October 1st to start breaking out my fall stuff!
That was the original plan. Unfortunately, two of my neighbors dropped the gauntlet and started putting up their fall stuff last week. I never back down from a challenge. When it comes to holiday decorating...I'm king of the cul de sac!
Raven wrote:Ugh.. I am so far behind this year after spending over 2 weeks in IDAHO! :P I usually have the house decorated by now and quite a few pumpkins bought, but so far I only have a few new things out that I purchased before leaving. Sadly, my house sits back in the woods and can't be seen from the main road and we don't even live in a neighborhood so outdoor decorations are never done. If I do put something outside some creature of the night either tries to eat it, drags it away somewhere or makes it's home in it. *sigh*
Do you carve pumpkins for friends or for an event?
By Raven
BrookR1 wrote:
Raven wrote:Ugh.. I am so far behind this year after spending over 2 weeks in IDAHO! :P I usually have the house decorated by now and quite a few pumpkins bought, but so far I only have a few new things out that I purchased before leaving. Sadly, my house sits back in the woods and can't be seen from the main road and we don't even live in a neighborhood so outdoor decorations are never done. If I do put something outside some creature of the night either tries to eat it, drags it away somewhere or makes it's home in it. *sigh*
Do you carve pumpkins for friends or for an event?
Nope, just for me and whoever sees my pictures here or on Facebook.
Brook, you should check out some of Raven's pictures in the photo thread section if you haven't already. She makes some absolutely fantastic set shots that blow my mind!

sorry, Raven... I'm singling you out 8)

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/vie ... 13&t=11424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/vie ... 13&t=10804" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;