Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
zombombie wrote:
But wait a minute, the mug?! I'd have bought one in an instant from the shop, did I miss something?!
I was about to ask the same. :lol:
Raven wrote:Two things. First, the Twizzlers. I must find them.

Second; the mug. Ryan, you must have realized what this will start. Now we all NEED a ZP! mug! NEEEEEEEEED!

Another fantastic package received! :thumbsup:
I have a confession. I have opened the Twizzlers, they taste lovely. With regard to the mug, I suggested one years ago and knew that this would induce an avalanche of requests! New mascot each year? New mug each year!
I am also coveting that mug! Maybe some day. I did get a mug from Ryan last year but it wasn't a ZP one.
I got the most amazing package from matspud! There are so many amazing things that I don't even know where to start. I think I'll just let the photos speak for themselves. The little bound and latched book is my far my favorite....I've been writing in it almost daily. :D

Thank you so much, matspud....I don't even know where to begin, it's all so spectacular!
Just checking in that ALL packages have been SENT

Please message me if you haven't sent yours yet - or message your partner to let them know.

I know some of us haven't received their packages yet too. I am being patient!
Folks... I am still in shock and awe at the sheer magnitude of awesomeness that Zombombie sent me... Where to begin?...

This is the bulk of everything. We have some horror themed comic books, a lovely grouping of Kinder brand chocolate candies (including some Kinder Eggs, which are illegal and VERY hard to obtain if you live on the States), and some very awesome spooky toys. There are a couple of neat posters, but they were rolled up, so I have them laying flat to get them ready for frames.

5 comic books, inculding a hardback. VERY nice!! cant wait to dive into these! Yes, that's a Krampus comic!!!

it's hard to describe the level of girlish squeeling I emitted when I noticed this. KINDER EGGS!!! KINDER EVERYTHING!!! Glacier Fruits!!! They're like Jolly Ranchers here in the states, but like 100 times better! And some Ghostbusters themed pop-rocks! The little yellow pill looking thing is the "prize" that's inside the Kinder Eggs. they contain different little toys that are super neat! I'll get more pics of that soon.

TOY TIME!! Tech Deck jackolantern themed skateboard, Deadstone Valley characters with coffins, and headstones (I got Mazie the Maid, and Mad Scientist Hannah Batiste!)

Artwork! A very nice poster of some of Hollywoods most memorable monsters. Fredy, Michael Myers, Frankenstein's Monster

My buddy Gordon Sutherland "gets" me!! Classic gaming artwork! An exploded atari 2600 cartridge of the immortal Pac-man, with a visible game board inside the cartridge. It rings tears to my eyes!!

For those of you that are maybe unfamiliar with Kinder Eggs, they are basically hollow chocolate eggs with yellow "pills" inside. Inside those pills, are these adorable little toys. This is a three pack, and I'm guranteed to get at least one minion toy! It took all of about 30 seconds for me to eat the first one... Kinder Eggs are illegal in the USA because of "choking hazards" due to small parts on the toys. They are readily available everywhere else, and now Gordon Sutherland is an international criminal for sending them to me.... No worries buddy, I'll at least swing the bail money!!

It's a little soda can that has a mutant wrestler inside...

GIGGITY! Little shark-dude! Now he needs a tag team partner!

Dear departed Dr. Batiste...

She pops up and out of her coffin in true zombie fashion.