Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Lala you are amazing!! I received my box safe and sound, I'm so sorry I haven't had a chance before now to get online, my laptop is taking its last breath I think!

My amazing box was covered in Halloween stickers (I'd have loved to see the postie's face) and inside:

witchy card, stickers (which has gone into my Wreck This Journal) and weeny towels :D

everything was packed so lovely with Halloween paper and bugs EVERYWHERE. I noticed something nestled in between the tissue.....

it is was a light sensor screaming skull! As soon as I pulled it out it let out a shriek and I jumped out of my skin! :lol:

cutest bat EVER

move over Marvel socks, I have a new favourite pair!

cute witch's hat hair clip (which was been pinched by Lily, shes 6 now so just getting into hair stuff and she LOVES witches too!)

zombie squeezy stress ball (which is getting a lot of use as I am trying to cut down smoking and eventually quit!)

braaaaaaaaaaaaaains

lego mini figure!! I've seen these around but didn't think to buy one for myself so that was a lovely treat :D

I LOVE sugar skulls! I have the perfect place to hang it when its painted :D

sweeties!! International trick or treating lol :) those chocolate ball things are yummy, they are crunchy on the inside and it had gummy sweets and popping candy! I love popping candy :D The glass I have been using pretty much daily :lol:

but.....

I was in for a HUGE shock when it came to the last parcels....

ready?

OMG I am blown over by these, they are gorgeous! I can't put into words how much I love these!! (and the whole box!) I have been showing everyone who has been coming round lol. They have pride of place on my side in the living room (next to my wedding pics  :)  ) and I will put them central on my Day of The Dead altar every year <3 you are very kind Lala, thank you  :kiss:

all the content together:

oh and the mini figure was perfect, it was a witch! It now sits on my geek shelf!

thank you so much Lala, it was awesome!! *hugs*   :D
Raven wrote:
nosferatu wrote:So, I got a parcel this afternoon from a certain Mr Wickstrand............ :D
Stop teasing and post pictures!! :P
Ha! I haven't actually opened it yet! The anticipation reminds me of Christmas Eve. Hoping that the box would contain a cool toy rather than an itchy jumper and underwear. Will post pictures but I am off to work on my second job soon, so it'll probably be in the morning.
By Lala
paddy_babe wrote:
thank you so much Lala, it was awesome!! *hugs*   :D
You are very welcome! I am so happy it made it there safely! I had so much fun shopping for this. Like I said in my PM, we have twinsie socks and screamers.

I have a video of the box with the screamer in it that I will post, it is so funny.

Yay! I can't wait to get mine!
By Lala
nosferatu wrote:So, I got a parcel this afternoon from a certain Mr Wickstrand............ :D
Ah man, making us wait.... :P but I understand the Christmas Eve feeling. It's one of the best in the world. My Mom asks me every year if I'm ever going to grow up. um, nope?
S.A.M wrote:What wonderful swaps :thumbsup: The ZP! community really is the best! LalaI love the idea of the light sensor screaming skull, what a wicked way to get a fright  :lol: Nos you got paired with the Patch Master? Can't wait to see what you've got :D
I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to send the skull, but google (haha!) and the clerk at the post office said it was fine. I think it's hysterical.I had a motion sensor rat in Ryan's last year, which is what gave me the idea.

and yes Nos, we are chomping at the bit here. I really think a package from the Patchmaster means take a day off.  :lol:
Sorry for the wait guys. Opened the box today with my children. As I told Ryan, I felt like Charlie Bucket opening a Wonka Bar. Lots of gasps of "ooh" and "Can I have that?". You wanted to see what I got, well here you go. Here's a picture of everything I received. :D

PS. Don't bother checking the photobucket account, I haven't added them yet. Patience is a virtue. Need sleep first, will post the rest as soon as I wake up
So, first up we have some great pumpkin buntin'

Followed by some awesome sweets and some sugar skull erasers

some Twizzlers and Peeps

And a one million dollars Transylvanian chocolate bar

And I love this tin of Ouija board mints

Some cool skull candles, that'll never get used and can you see what's on top?

For many years I have wanted a ZP! heat activated mug, well, not heat activated, even better, a ZP! Mug with complimentary squeeze zombie. It's already seen plenty of action, two cups Of Lady Grey tea and two coffees. As my daughter said before, "This is the best Halloween ever." Never a truer word spoken.

All my goodies together, thank you Ryan for your generosity. Love it all!