Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
WOW, awesome stuff!! I thought about the trinket boxes as well for my match, but they wouldn't fit in the package with everything else I sent. Dangit. I am in love with that little box of what looks like chocolates. That picture of the ghostly skeleton chasing the little elf with the pumpkin is so great!! Really nice haul there S.A.M., and an excellent job on the part of monstermash!!
S.A.M it was an absolute pleasure swapping with you. Again, I'm sorry for the lack of Haggis and Irn Bru. I had a Nessie egg for you as well but it hatched before I could pack it :wink:

I can't wait to see more swaps!! :D :D
By Lala
I'm getting antsy because I know mine should be delivered to my partner soon..I hope. In the next 2-4 days. I think.... :?
Oh my goodness, I have a box on my porch! What could it be???

This looks festive!
I wonder what's inside??
OOOOOOH! Lots of goodies!!!!!
An adorable glass and metal witch hat tea light holder, a green and black witch tea light holder
witch socks (man, she sure got what I loved!), dripping halloween candles
This awesome wooden EEK! sign (I know just where this is going in my house!), an awesome Wicked drink cup with lid (perfect for wine and seltzer)
a spooky owl towel
A grow your own pumpkin , a red velvet and cream cheese swirl choclate bar, a Halloween Wooly Willy that is a zombie (I have always wanted to play with a willy in the kitchen), hubba bubba gun in a black vampire case, and this gorgeous green, purple and black crocheted doily!!!!

I am beyond thrilled!!!! Thanks so much vibhandaka!!! You folks are such an awesome group of people! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
My package came!

I was paired with pagemaster this year and check out this amazing box of Halloween goodness:

Lots of cool stuff from the States

A McDonalds Hotel Transalvania 2 Happy meal box:

and a Monster High McDonalds Happy meal toy:

My girls are big Monster High fans and they were super excited about the new edition to their collection:

They were jump up and down excited, literally. I let them open the box and they asked if they could have it. Of course I said yes, even though that meant my Monster High collection would suffer. Then they started out of the room jumping and yelling "Yes!" It wasn't but a couple hours before they were fighting over it and I had to take it away. A present well worth having! :frank:

on to more stuff...

not 1 but 2 cool Halloween music mixes. These are going to make great carving bgm:

Garbage Pail kids cards, signed!

and to top it off an amazing Byron Winton print!

I'm going to try to get a nice frame before my Halloween party and see if I can't find a place for that on my mad scientist desk.

last but not least, some bonus portraits for inspiration this year:

There was a bunch of great nostalgic Halloween candy, a bag full of stuff that I can't get over here. A bag that WAS full of stuff ... it's been a day or so and there's not much left but a Lemon head and maybe a bit of gum ... :frank: :D

Pagemaster - Thanks for the fabulous box and great time with this swap! Happy Halloween to you and all!
I got a big ol' box from the good old U S of A from my boy Chuckwagon!

And in that box was a bag

And a great Halloween card :)

And here are all the goodies! (minus the Halloween pale that I forgot to photograph...)

Candles!

Cute!

An amazing screaming straw that screams as you drink!

Magnetic fun!

Wind up mummy that I love!

Look at this guy!!

WHOLESOME BAG OF SKULLS

I can't deal with the cuteness!!

I'm going to have my own Halloween rave

Cookie cutters that I will most certainly be making use of!

Stickers!

Ghost and witch pot pals!

Chocolate!

And I love this candle holder, obviously.

Cheers Chuck! Hope you like what's currently winging it's way over the pond to you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Great swaps so far! It makes me fear for my underwhelming package that didn't include any sweets. Mainly because Halloween themed ANYTHING is hard to come by over here. I'm fairly sure that reading the posts of our American counterparts induces Seasonal Affective Disorder in the UK minions. Halloween candy, pumpkins - millions of them, foam pumpkins - millions of them, props, Halloween stores. The nearest I got to a pumpkin today was a tangerine or a turnip.

Anyway, love seeing the posts, keep them coming.
I'm glad you liked your package. The two bonus portraits are the exact size to fit in the Monster High frame. That is if you don't want Monster High.

Chuck has grabbed a lot of cool stuff. That wind up mummy and yarn doll are sweet.
pagemaster1993 wrote:The two bonus portraits are the exact size to fit in the Monster High frame. That is if you don't want Monster High
Now I see! Thanks for explaining. :oops:

I can't decide if I should give it back or keep it until Halloween. Maybe keep it and enjoy the bonus portraits for a little while. Thanks!
nosferatu wrote:Great swaps so far! It makes me fear for my underwhelming package that didn't include any sweets. Mainly because Halloween themed ANYTHING is hard to come by over here. I'm fairly sure that reading the posts of our American counterparts induces Seasonal Affective Disorder in the UK minions. Halloween candy, pumpkins - millions of them, foam pumpkins - millions of them, props, Halloween stores. The nearest I got to a pumpkin today was a tangerine or a turnip.

Anyway, love seeing the posts, keep them coming.
Don't worry....I did kind of the same thing. I actually just sent ONE thing, but it's a super cool thing so I hope it's ok. Now if it just gets there in time. Even though I sent it Priority Mail it seems to be taking the long route. :x