Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By mudd
I decided to stop at the local seasonal store called "Halloween City" just to see what they have so far in stock.
at the door i was greeted by a well known personality, who was just screaming " HUG ME ! " by the looks of his pose. once in the store- oh man! i saw a couple of beannies i wanted! and some figures! i think i got into the halloween spirit just a little more. well heres some pics for you all to enjoy and maybe itll get you more into the halloween spirit also. btw- next weekend im planning on visiting the other seasonal halloween store- "SPIRIT".
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
By pagemaster1993
We had a Halloween City one year. It was awesome. However after that year it never came back. I think Spirit drove them out of town.
By Lala
oooh. We have a Halloween City in the next town over. I will have to drive over there just to wander around. I already went into Spirit and loved on everything.
By Lala
I went to our Halloween city yesterday, it was 95% costumes which was disappointing. I wish I would have taken some photos, because they had some neat Nightmare on Elm Street stuff that I really liked.