Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I sent out my package today. last year I sent out the exact same size box. I sent it out as a small package and they estimated 10-14 days for delivery. well, next week there is a long holiday (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.) I was thinking with the holiday it might take longer. Plus, after the holiday I'm really busy.

So, I took down my box and they measured it. It was 1cm over the limit :!: Since this is Japan, rules,are rules. I had to send the package via another method and it may get there within a week. :lol:

So, happy, very early, Halloween!

There is always the option of my partner waiting until Oct. 1st to open the box ... Not so likely though. :phantom:
Sent my package out on the 16th, the dat after we got our matches assigned. lol, I know it seemed quick, but I was literally shopping a month or more ago when stores in my area first began to stock Halloween items, and finished shopping about two-ish weeks ago. I had already assembled everything and had it boxed up, just waiting for an address, haha. I'm so excited!!

I do have a question though... I know that we all are paired with someone, so that means that the same person I have, has me... so, are we allowed to disclose our matches here, or is it staying private? Seems like I recall this same question last year, and we ended up just saying who we had, but I'm cool with anonymity if that's what we choose.

And if course, I'm assuming we post pics of our stuff when we get it??
chuckwagon wrote:Sent my package out on the 16th, the dat after we got our matches assigned. lol, I know it seemed quick, but I was literally shopping a month or more ago when stores in my area first began to stock Halloween items, and finished shopping about two-ish weeks ago. I had already assembled everything and had it boxed up, just waiting for an address, haha. I'm so excited!!

I do have a question though... I know that we all are paired with someone, so that means that the same person I have, has me...

And if course, I'm assuming we post pics of our stuff when we get it??
I think once someone has their package they can say who their partner is when they post photos.

I have about 75% of my stuff ready, I just need to grab one more thing, and package it up. SO EXCITED!! I also have to wait until payday to mail, because this box is heavy. heh.
I have everything ready to go, but I am currently out of state so I wont be sending mine till the end of the month. Now that I know my partner though there is something extra I am thinking of picking up for them that I know they will like. :D
pagemaster1993 wrote:I got mine yesterday. Took pictures, but was wondering if it's too early to post them? I hope to have mine sent out soon. Just want to pick up a couple more things to top it off.
It's never too early! Should we start a new thread???
matspud wrote:Panicking now :( A number of the things I have ordered for my swap still haven't turned up despite being despatched several days ago :-(. Blooming Royal Mail. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

At least your actual swap package hasn't been sent to the wrong address due to a "new driver" blindly following his Sat Nav and not looking at blooming street names. Royal mail might be slow but Parcel force only employ out of work Stevie Wonder impersonators. :thumbsdown: :wink:
I finally have my parcels ready to go. Quite a difficult task as I was aiming for a theme but as we all know, the UK is pretty useless for Halloween shopping unless it's childrens flame accelerant costumes, but it is what it is.
Okay Minions - Tomorrow is the Deadline for sending out your swap package. If you are unable to do so - I probably recommend letting your partner know (as you have each other :D )

Don't forget to post photos in the "Swap Photos and Chat" thread when you get your package. I might do a video!!