Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
AAAARRRGGGGGGGGG! This is stressful :oops: :oops: Given up on one item arriving and the other arrived today.............. but is is the wrong thing. Hopefully the seller will be nice and post the correct thing out URGENTLY without charging me extra for postage. If not it may have to follow on after :D
Ha. I have a similar issue. The item I had been waiting for was delivered today but it wasn't what I had ordered. It's a lovely item, not Halloween related at all and about three times the cost of what I paid. Rang the organisation who we're ever so apologetic and are sending the proper item by courier for delivery tomorrow. My swap will leave on Monday!
(this is completely off topic, but now when I know someone is in the UK, whenever I read them in my head - it's in an English accent. It's the best. I love it)
matspud wrote:
Lala wrote: when I know someone is in the UK, whenever I read them in my head - it's in an English accent. It's the best. I love it)
Well,  that's you off my Christmas list ........... I'm Scottish !!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
:oops:  :oops: and Scottish !!! Dude. If you could see my blush.
matspud wrote:
Lala wrote: when I know someone is in the UK, whenever I read them in my head - it's in an English accent. It's the best. I love it)
Well,  that's you off my Christmas list ........... I'm Scottish !!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I read everything Zombombie posts in his voice since I've heard it before. He is like super Scottish. It's his super power.  :P
matspud wrote:Finally got mine wrapped and ready to go ................................ then found something had fallen out :? Typical :lol: :lol: :lol:
Should get to the PO tomorrow lunchtime :-)
That happened to me last year - I had Ryan's completely wrapped up and decorated and taped, and found out I left like 3 things out. Then I had to perform package surgery :?