Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
This Swap is now closed. Matches going out soon!

Hello!

I have spoken with Hottie (who ran the swap last year) and she is unable to do it this year. I have asked her if it was okay for me to do it.

Here are the instructions to sign up for the Halloween themed swap. Please copy and paste your answers and send them to me via PM. All packages must go out by October 1st. The limit on this swap is $20 US but if you'd like to spend more, that's fine. I will make matches and PM everyone by 9/15/15. Remember if you don't have a plethora of Halloween stuff to send, you can do fall or autumn themed as well. Happy swapping!

IMPORTANT: If you participated LAST YEAR and you did not receive your package from your partner, please let me know!

What is a Halloween Swap? IT'S THE FUNNEST! The idea is to send a variety of Halloween/Autumn Goodies to your partner. Be Creative! Our members live all over the world and it's so much fun to see the variety of items they made (yes, some swappee's got handmade, amazing Halloween GOODIES!) and picked out for them. It's a great way to get to know a new (or old - some of us have been around forever!) friend. The forum is a great place to research what they might like!

Check this thread for photos and descriptions of LAST YEAR'S Swap! http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/vie ... 8&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1. Your name

2. Your address

3. Do you have any allergies? (some people like to add candy and goodies and stuff)

4. Are you willing to ship internationally?

Questionnaire received and signed up:
1. Lala
2. zombombie
3. Mesmark
4. Hottie McNaughty
5. ZombiePumpkins!
6.pagemaster1993
7.matspud
8.Raven
9.Mistress_of_Halloween
10.nosferatu
11. vibhandaka
12. Monstermash
13.chuckwagon
14. Donna Destruction
15. Amandap80
16.paddy_babe
17. S.A.M
18.  suzika
Last edited by Lala on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 21 times in total.
monstermash wrote:I Luckily the shops are already crammed full of high quality halloween/autumn goodies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is even funnier than me receiving fat burning tablets instead of Halloween table covers in the mail today .
Last edited by matspud on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're in! making matches on the 15th.

So much fun!
paddy_babe wrote:Is it too late to sign up? I sent the questionnaire just in case
By Lala
S.A.M wrote:Ok so already the hardest part about this is resisting the urge to buy 2 of everything I've seen that I like, one for the box and one for me :lol:
I have already done that!! :-) I did that last year as well, when Ryan was my partner. We have twinsie steampunk pumpkins!