Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Raven wrote:I'm hoping my swapee received my package. She lives in an area that is currently being flooded with the hurricane that hit off the coast. I'm quite far inland and we even had an amazing amount of rain.
I got it! Wow, it is amazing.

I have pictures of everything, but I have to edit them down. Also, your package should be going out tomorrow!

It would've been today, but it seems like it is going to rain again(because a town that has been flooding needs more rain) and since I ride the scooter of wheeee to the post office (my electric mobility device) I can't take it in the rain.
suzika wrote:
Raven wrote:I'm hoping my swapee received my package. She lives in an area that is currently being flooded with the hurricane that hit off the coast. I'm quite far inland and we even had an amazing amount of rain.
I got it! Wow, it is amazing.

I have pictures of everything, but I have to edit them down. Also, your package should be going out tomorrow!

It would've been today, but it seems like it is going to rain again(because a town that has been flooding needs more rain) and since I ride the scooter of wheeee to the post office (my electric mobility device) I can't take it in the rain.
No worries! I'm just glad you got your package. I was a bit worried since I knew the rain/flooding was so bad there. I guess it could be worse if you lived in the Carolina's. Happy Halloween!!