Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By The Carver
:arrowhead: Two weeks
By Raven
kpops6786 wrote:When will all 10 of the VIP patterns be available? Halloween is one week away!
Halloween is 2 weeks away yet. :wink:

In the past we have seen a new pattern release every other day, maybe every 2 days for the VIP's.
By SuperSonic
I was wondering the same thing. But the above posts explained it as I remember how things work around here.

Sometimes its stupidly fast how the other ones are added. I've seen 2 V.I.P.s in a day. So don't worry. They will come :)
In the past I've put up patterns at a pace of one every other day. But this has been an interesting year in the sense that other tasks (or life in general) have been keeping me away for a few days, BUT then it's all about pattern newness in a flash. Instead of coasting at a steady pace, it's more like a gas, brake, gas, break.

When I'm able to do pattern updates, I don't hold back. I may have to drop a bunch at a time, and I hope you don't mind. For example, if tomorrow I decided to post 5 patterns at once would everyone be cool with that? :phantom:
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:In the past I've put up patterns at a pace of one every other day. But this has been an interesting year in the sense that other tasks (or life in general) have been keeping me away for a few days, BUT then it's all about pattern newness in a flash. Instead of coasting at a steady pace, it's more like a gas, brake, gas, break.

When I'm able to do pattern updates, I don't hold back. I may have to drop a bunch at a time, and I hope you don't mind. For example, if tomorrow I decided to post 5 patterns at once would everyone be cool with that? :phantom:
5 patterns at once??? I"m going to role the die here and guess Ghostbusters might be happening :thumbsup: .
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:For example, if tomorrow I decided to post 5 patterns at once would everyone be cool with that? :phantom:
I think I have a big idea about what, hopefully soon-to-be, patterns you are talking about, and if that's the case, no, I don't mind one stinkin' bit! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
By sloaner
Oh you poor gullible minions lol. But just in case he does drop a bunch of patterns in one day I think I am ready for it.
By Lala
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:

ooooooooo! Tease!
By Ajax
How many guardians of the galaxy are there? Ninja turtles plus shedder?