Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Boxes of them at Walmart! And yes, I took 3 home with me. I would have taken more but they are slightly dirty and I am dressed a bit nicer for date night tonight. I know I should have just sacrificed my clothing and I'm now sitting here filled with regret. (Not really, but that sounds good and I do want more). :P

By Lala
ooooooh! LUCKY!!! I will have to go look later. I can't wait!
By St0ney
It is Fun seeing the Real Kins for the First time of the season...

We just got back from a family Vacation in Virgina Beach - on the 7 hour ride home, I saw a Fruit Stand with Real Kins.
I Just looked at my wife, and she was Like Here we go again ! :D
By monstermash
What a nice thing to stumble across. Three's a good start, don't feel bad that you left the rest, i'm sure they'll meet a similarly ghoulish demise. I hope date night was fun too. :wink:
By Raven
monstermash wrote: I hope date night was fun too. :wink:
Well, I'm home just after midnight... but that's only because the battery on my husband's car died and we were stranded. I just thought of my lovely real 'kins waiting for me back at home and all was well...

On a side note, when I was buying these the cashier seemed amazed that there were pumpkins for sale already. Of course, I think there should be pumpkins all year long, but let her comment slide. Then she actually asked, and I quote: "When is Halloween?". First I was :shock: , then I was :x then I just felt like :cry: .
By pagemaster1993
My Walmart has their pumpkins in too. They have also got in their Halloween supplies.
By SuperSonic
She had to ask when Halloween was? It's only been the same day for over 100 years. :thumbsdown:

In either case, it is quite wonderful to see the orange goodness again. :thumbsup:
By Raven
I found these today. They were absolutely perfect, all of them. I took home 3 more but will be going back for more soon! I'd really love to just take the whole lot of them!

By Zombie Pumpkins!
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

I've heard tales of real pumpkins in my area too, but haven't been venturing out much recently (prepping the new site, you know). I gotta get my hands on some victims. Raven, those look amazing!
By staticfurball
oh, i haven't seen any around here yet, those are some nice pics :thumbsup: