Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Paddy, my fave candy that I discovered when I was in Ireland a few years ago was the "Glacier Fruits"... They are kind of like Jolly Ranchers candies here in the states, but waaaaaay better! You can ONLY find the Glacier Fruits at specialty stores that have things from different parts of the globe. I've only ever seen them here in North Carolina at a place called World Market, and I've heard of them being at another place in California called CostPlus, but the problem is that (i assume because of travel, and sitting in storage bins during delivery) the candies were kind of melted and stuck to the wrappers... I still peeled 'em off and shoved in my gob though! Those things are delicious!!
zombombie wrote: Thinking of sending out a British (or Scottish) sweetie (candy)...

Just not Lucky Tatties, no one would thank you for a Lucky Tattie!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
MINE CAME!!! OMG was such a nice surprise this morning!! :D Thank you Mesmark its so awesome :D

I opened the box and first thing I saw was a lovely card and really cute Halloween stickers!

then I dug through the newpaper to find my goodies (I liked looking at the Japanese newspaper too :D)
my wicked stuff:

then at the bottom I found the most amazing thing!!!...

DAWN MASCOT!!! I am keeping him out all year round! :lol: Mesmark it actually is extra amazing because he was the mascot of the year I stopped lurking and officially joined the Zombie Pumpkin patch (forums and subscriptions) so really chuffed, thank you *hugs*

I love the cute ceramic ghost with the sqidgy hat, candy and biscuits and berry gel candles with little pumpkin and ghost in them (they smell lovely!) and the handmade card (thats going in my keepsake box)

stickers, treat sticks (I cannot wait to try them!) pumpkin tea-light holder, and a strip of candy/sweets (I'm gonna save them for when I'm carving :thumbsup: )

I am over the moon, thank you Mesmark! :D and the ceramic things are going on my shelves after Halloween not boxed away with the other 'weeny stuff :)=
By Lala
mine is all wrapped up and ready to mail!!! I can't wait for my partner to see it!!! eeeeek :shock:
By matspud
zombombie wrote::shock: :shock:

And this is why my person will feel let down... Stupid lack of Halloween goodies in the UK!!
And what crap there is is expensive compared to the prices in the US. :(
By mesmark
paddy_babe wrote:MINE CAME!!! OMG was such a nice surprise this morning!! :D Thank you Mesmark its so awesome :D

I opened the box and first thing I saw was a lovely card and really cute Halloween stickers!
Awesome! I was a bit worried. I sent it via the cheapest method :D ... :?
They told me it would take 6 days to get there, and they were right!

As I wrote, there's not much here other than cute little ornaments and knick-knacks. I'm glad that you like the little ghost. I liked him, but didn't get one for myself. :| Maybe I should.

Also, the personalized cards are available for anyone who hasn't sent their stuff yet :wink:
MES Halloween cards
paddy_babe wrote: DAWN MASCOT!!! I am keeping him out all year round! :lol: Mesmark it actually is extra amazing because he was the mascot of the year I stopped lurking and officially joined the Zombie Pumpkin patch (forums and subscriptions) so really chuffed, thank you *hugs*
You figured out the whole stem thing, I guess. :P
I'm glad nothing broke in the shipping.

Actually, what you got was the 'Night' mascot. I hope that doesn't lessen it :P ... I liked the way mine turned out and I just decided the 'Night' mascot would fit in a box better than the others I made :D

And the box itself was recycled. The box is from my Egyptian year. I used those as a game where kids had to build a pyramid.

So far, just you and I have 3D Zombie Pumkpin Mascots :D :pirate:
Right?

I was a little worried about the chocolates. Hopefully, they'll be alright when you open them. It's been a little hot here. The candies were the only things I could find with some Japanese written on them.
pagemaster1993 wrote:Wow, so far I don't think you can top that. Good show Mesmark.
Thanks! but there's so many cool things in the States. Raven's box was fantastic! This year I just happened to be making something that I could send. All worked out I guess.