Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Lala
Okay, here goes! So I actually knew a few days ago who want sending me the package due to the tracking info, which I checked more obsessively than I want to admit. Then we got home from a day out and the package was here!!! Godson said "what's in the package?? let me guess (sad voice) Halloween stuff???" hahahaha

Bubble Wrap! haha

and a card and the cutest, pinkest skeleton ever! Her name is Miss Pinky

Random photo of my cat Wednesday wanting to help AND my amazing nbc card!!

So everything was all wrapped up, and I opened this first. How do you know Ryan? As a baby photographer, I LOVE hand sanitizer.
I have it everywhere, and I can't wait to show off my Halloween kind!

Then I opened this Sugar Skull!!!!!! omg love it so much, it will be on my mantle in the place of honor!

Trick or treat sign (love!), witch magnet and pumpkin candle!

My husband laughed at me while I was opening the next one - I had wanted a fan for my halloween costume but hadn't bought one yet. I was feeling it through the tissue paper and screaming "IT'S A FAN! IT'S A FAN" :D

Nightmare before Christmas Cocoa! I can't wait!

Also a amazing skull mug but I guess I was too excited to take a photo by itself, and dark chocolate cocoa mix!

Here's a photo of everything!

THANK YOU RYAN!!!!!! :D :D :D

Now i will go admire my goodies some more. It's like my Birthday, Halloween and Christmas all mixed up!!!
Awesome swap so far. I hope we do this next year too. Maybe we can do that ornament thing you were talking about.
Here are my pics of my goodies from Pagemaster1993! Sorry it took so long, stupid family drama got in my way.

I liked how he put a list of everything that was in the box.

The little wind up eyeball is especially appropriate because I worked for an eye doctor for several years. The notepad is hanging on my fridge. I can't wait to listen to my CD!!!! I am always looking for new Halloween music and there only a couple of tracks on your mix that I have heard before, so I am excited!

I especially love the vintage style Biestle cutouts!!!

THANKS for a great swap Pagemaster!!! :)
By Raven
I am seriously blown away by the assortment of Halloween goodies that were sent to me by the lovely Amandap80! She certainly went above and beyond and then some! Thank you so much Amanda, you really did totally make my day!!!

Marley thought the box was for him, as he thinks that of every box. He always gets to see inside first.

Some fun Halloween stickers, cute as can be slippers (already wearing them), two pumpkin decorations and witch plaque. I know just where that sign is going!

Witch parking sign (a few people already think this totally fits me :P ), witch Pez dispenser that I have a huge urge to open and eat some, but then again I want to save it's original package, so I'm torn! Pumpkin Cornbread wax melts for a warmer (I do have a warmer, too!), and some of the cutest Halloween towels. These are really awesome because I was literally thinking of going tomorrow to see if I could find some Halloween hand towels to put in my bathrooms.

This is the other side of the witch parking sign.

And saving the best for last: Monster High Skelita Calaveras! She is so beautiful!! I actually had her on my Amazon Wish List but did not have much hope of anyone getting her for me. I read the note Amanda wrote for me first and she mentioned the doll in it. I ripped through the package lightning fast to see her and seriously could not believe she actually sent her!! :D

So yeah, I got the best box of goodies EVER! :)=
I am so glad everything got there safely! I admit, I stalked your ZP posts looking for ideas for you, and saw you mention Skelita :)
By Raven
amandap80 wrote:I am so glad everything got there safely! I admit, I stalked your ZP posts looking for ideas for you, and saw you mention Skelita :)
LOL! I'm glad you were stalking me because she is so awesome! I seriously almost cried. :D
Wow everyone's boxes look amazing!! This was such a good idea, I really hope its a ZP tradition in the making :D My box should be with Hottie next week :) (I don't mind saying who I posted to as she organized it so not a surprise lol :lol: ) Hottie I did have nice tissue paper to go in but chose to bubble wrap instead so nothing got broken (I may have gone OTT I hope you like bubble wrap LOL) and in my excitement I forgot to put in the card :/
I really enjoyed this, so much so that I want to find a candy swap or something to do :) that would be fun for off Halloween season
I'm so glad that everyone is having a good time with this! I did the swaps super quickly this time due to the unexpected dog surgery and all. Next time I do more of a circular swap, but it will require two spread sheets as there are some international and some not and I just didn't have time for that this year.

Keep the photos coming!