Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Trick or treat cancelled tonight, spending Halloween in the basement with the tornado sirens going off. Do I get a minion badge for running outside and grabbing my zombie pumpkins?! :shock:
Frickin crazy ass Midwest. Tornadoes on Halloween! Still have power and WiFi in basement. If a tornado sucks up my house the people in the next city will think Halloweentown was sucked up. It will rain pumpkins for hours.
I am particularly concerned for you lovely new fence. I hope it fades into nothing, the tornado not your fence, and in the morning you wake up like we do in the Uk and say, "Those weathmen are useless. Got it wrong again!"
Storm is here, but tornado sirens have stopped going off, luckily. Strong winds though. My poor display...I did save the ZP pumpkins though, and the Grandin Road skeletons. Luckily basement has the beer fridge.
I hope your still safe and sound Amanda. If you'd had more warning you could have made an old biddy on a bicycle and the Wicked Witch to be sucked up into the tornado, now that would have freaked someone out. Really though, I hope you are fine and that no tornadoes appear. There's always next year for Halloween. At least you have WiFi, beer and Zombie Pumpkins.
Out of the basement, reduced to severe thunderstorm warning. I haven't had the heart to look out the front windows yet at my display.
We survived! My outdoor display is a little bedraggled, but mainly OK. The sun is shining and there is a slight breeze, so hopefully the yard starts drying out. The new fence made it ok, no branches! :thumbsup: UnDead Ted rode it out in the graveyard (his pumpkin was too big for me to move in a hurry!), and all the tombstones survived. Maybe Undead Ted guarded them? The sentinels were hiding in my craft room, so they are safe. Trick or Treat was postponed until tonight, which is fine with me, one more day of Halloween! I will start setting out funkins and foamies around noon, and get the fog rolling.