Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Pargolf
This site should have end of year awards like the Oscars. call them the Zombies!!!

Best Carve

Best new artist

Best New Pattern

Best Photo

Best Set Design***

Most helpful Forum Post.

Hall of Fame Minion***

Legacy Pattern Award. etc. (The best of the best pattern created over the years only one per year)
Last edited by Pargolf on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Pargolf
Pargolf wrote:This site should have end of year awards like the Oscars. call them the Zombies!!!

Best Carve

Best new artist

Best Pattern

Best Photo

Most helpful Forum Post.

Legacy Award. etc.
I am a newbie so, I am gonna keep quit on the nomminees. That should be left to the veterans. Should keep it in house though (trust me on this one) & no thin skin :( I will participate next year :D LOTS OF TALENT ON THIS SITE. NO DOUBT.
By keifferone
zombombie wrote: Unless we have Most Dedicated Minion (which should
go to Chuck this year for his great tattoo!!).
I second this.

Also there does need to be one for set design. I would have to vote for Amanda for her pumpkin sentinels (it has nothing to do with the fact we are both in Illinois) and Mesmark for his Pirate Halloween.

But that is just me. :D
By Pargolf
Hottie McNaughty wrote:It's so hard to choose and vote amongst people whom I all like and admire.....

They say that same thing every year at the Film Academy 8) <- My hollywood pumpkin
By chuckwagon
Wow, thanks for the thought everyone... I didn't get the tat with any kind of serious want of recognition in mind at all! Just wanted to do something that showed how much I love and appreciate this site, Ryan for putting in all the hard work to bring it to us, and the companionship of all my fellow minions.

As for the categories that have been referenced, I need to peek through the forums and have a look to see about my thoughts on who should get my vote... I will say that my opinion for best photography would be either Amanda or Raven. THey had awesome awesome awesome pics this year, and i was totally jealous :lol:

Also, for "Best New Pattern" my personal 3 nominees would be "HP Lovecraft" because he is a huge personal hero of mine, "American Werewolf..." because of it's intricacy and difficulty, and "The Face of the Minions" pattern because it is so unique to the site, fairly easy for new carvers, and it is (IMO) a representation of all us here and I kind of feel like Ryan made that pattern with us in mind.
Last edited by chuckwagon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
I think that the Best New Pattern should go to a VIP, however are we separating those from the publicly available?

In any case:

Best New Pattern (not excluding VIP's) VIP #8 It was a long awaited pattern, and A LOT of us did it.

Best New Pattern (Exlcuding VIP's) Either Jareth (The LONGEST wait, since '06) OR Grave 'N' Raven

Best Photo should go to either Monster Mash, or nameless. It was tough for me to select only these two (I know mine are nothing in comparison).

Here is the one nameless did that I think is worthy:

And here is the one that I think that Monster Mash did that I think is worthy: