Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
http://gothamist.com/2013/10/21/photos_ ... hp#photo-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some parents up in arms. I don't use blood in my display, simply because I think it is tacky (for me and what I do). But the opinions on this gentleman's display range from outraged to humor. Let everyone celebrate as they see fit, IMO. This sort of thing could cut down on the trick-or-treaters though.
I'm not overly keen on mutilated baby stuff at halloween and I'm the same as you Amanda on the blood front. I've seen those packaged hands in cheap shops here the past few years. Who's kids are scared by them? Everyone tells their child about an old man that creeps into your house while you sleep and nobody thinks that's strange? Most kids are frightened to death by Santa too and frankly I don't blame them. I'd maybe understand the limb fear if they looked a bit more realistic but they look rubbish.
The whole point of halloween is to feel a little scared. Then your parent shows you that the bloodied hand or ghost or zombie is not real and you get over it very quickly especially if there are sweets involved. Next they'll be saying Christmas is too jolly.
Raven wrote:Kids scared on Halloween?!? OH NO! SAY IT ISN'T SO! :roll:
We live in a world where to many people but there kids in bubbles to "protect" them from things.
Its Halloween and you are suppose to get scared!!!!! :thumbsup: