Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:Good luck! Hope it works. It'll look fab painted alternate black and orange. Only joking, just electrify it instead. :arrowhead:
I was seriously going to post this same thing before I read your comment. Black and orange fence!
By amandap80
I AM contemplating painting it black! :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not to bring up the sad story again, but I never shared my condolences on the loss of that mega pumpkin. That was a really lousy thing for someone to do, and pretty cruel. Some people might say, "Oh, it's just a pumpkin" but it represents more I think.

Sure, there are more expensive or irreplaceable things someone could damage or steal. But there's something about purposefully messing with someone's holiday tradition (especially Halloween nuts like us) that feels like they're really trying to hit us in the heart.

Anyway, nice fence! :thumbsup:
By amandap80
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Not to bring up the sad story again, but I never shared my condolences on the loss of that mega pumpkin.
Thank you Ryan.
I have dubbed him Frank.
RIP Frank.
By Dredge
amandap80 wrote:I admit, tears have been shed. I am also filled with rage. Never enrage a woman with a credit card. Video surveillance on its way, and estimate for yard fence at 2pm today. All remaining pumpkins are being moved to the fenced back yard until the perimeter is secured. :x
If you are going to do it....do it right. Get an electric fence.

Better yet, electrify the next pumpkin and elate at watching the videos the would be pumpkin smashers get a big jolt.