Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By SuperSonic
Horray!!! It's October 1st everyone! Celebrate the masses! Yell it in the streets!

Only 30 days!
By Lala
YAAAAY!

Of course, I realized that I have 18 days to finish 1 set of costumes, and 25 days to put together our other costumes and a party together...ugg.
By paddy_babe
Wooop Wooop! Today you could actually feel it too, the weather was a bit grim, crisp leaves on the floor and a cold nip in the air.... I love it!!! :thumbsup:
By pagemaster1993
Happy Octoberween! It's finally here! Now the real fun can begin. Costumes, pumpkins, and decorating. Oh my.
By amandap80
YAY! I brought pumpkin cookies to work and I have on my ZP shirt and bracelets and pumpkin earrings and orange and black eye shadow and witchy socks...!!!!!!!!!! TO EXCITED FOR PUNCTUATION! HAPPY OCTOBERWEEN! :D :D :D
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:It was a wonderful October 1st. morning here! Nice and cool with a low lying fog all over. Happy Octoberween everyone!!!! :thumbsup:
I wish I could have what your having! The weather here is still in the 20's!!! :x
By Kayo
i need to get my minion butt out to the patch this week! i havent gotten some pumpkins for 2 weeks :(
By staticfurball
Happy OCTOBERWEEN everybody!! What a great first day to officially start the best month of the year.
I cant wait to see every ones projects and costumes this year.