Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Kittie
So does anyone have one for their Display yet? I really wanted one for this year. . so much so. . that I . . started this http://gofundme.com/pumpkins in hopes that some of our community will realize what we do and want to help us get it! Anyone else have one?
By keifferone
Mine is not 100% yet but here is what I have so far. And sorry it is still light out in the video.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Kittie
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Towards the end of this video you can see us working on this, and you can see our floodlights are working with the music!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I love your giant "Lite-Brite!" :D Can't wait to see how the show looks on the big night. I trust you'll link to the appropriate videos here, to make sure all the forum visitors can see and appreciate your efforts.

As always, thanks for the shoutout to ZP! ;)
By Chewy
I have one - a 16 channel controller. That's what I used to drive my display last year.

For the life of me, I cant remember what account I used to upload to Youtube, I'll have to find the link of my video from last year's display (and will update this when I find it!)

There are some great "talking mouth" videos using that system & I think quite a few users within that community are willing to share their sequences.

I was thinking about adding one like what you're doing this year, and, was also thinking about adding another 16 channels and putting purple lights in the kins in addition to orange so I could do some funky colour change stuff. It all fell by the wayside this year. Maybe next year!
By Chewy
Found em...

And here's a shot of the appropriately ZP adorned "brain box"... two 15 amp input feeds & one cat 5 cable for data (hooks up to the computer) & 16 outputs that run to two 35 light strings in each kin. The only two problems with this system, programming the sequences can be time consuming (once you get the hang of it) and, it ain't cheap (I think the box & software last year cost me about $300, followed by another $120 in orange lights and about $60 in extension cords).

By Kittie

We got our face working!!!! Testing done towards the end of this video!
By amandap80
Kittie, that is so cool! I admit, I have been a little intimidated by the Light-o-rama's, they look fairly complicated.
By nosferatu
Wow. Looks great. Works brilliantly. Hope you get Northern Lights for Halloween.....that would be some backdrop.
By Kittie
amandap80 wrote:Kittie, that is so cool! I admit, I have been a little intimidated by the Light-o-rama's, they look fairly complicated.
It is easier then you think! And with all of the fourms and groups you can join, people share their sequences for free a lot of the time, so you don't have to start from scratch!
By Kittie

FIRST TEST RUN!!!!